Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hardest Thing To Do As A Best Friend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CJ
Mortal Soul
CJ

The Hardest Thing To Do As A Best Friend Empty
PostSubject: The Hardest Thing To Do As A Best Friend   The Hardest Thing To Do As A Best Friend EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:03 pm

I have a few best friends in my life, ones name is kenny, the other is brad, the one im going to talk about it brad.

Brad all the years ive known him has been by my side, he was always in trouble though from the age of 8 until now (21). he was known around the neighbrhood as the guy you didnt wanna mess with but if you was close to him he would do anything for you such as myself. this man has helped me at times with clothes food, and sometimes a place to stay because of a bad relationship between me and my father, but recently i believe my friend has lost his apartment. he called me the other day asking for a place to stay but i couldnt asnwer the phone so he left a voicemail, but its hard to call back since my phones broke to the point where i cant see either of my screens. I cant let him stay at my place cause of my father but if it was my house idk what id do cause hes always in trouble but he one of my good childhood friends and i wanna be there for him to guide him in the right direction, he recently dropped out of college and idk where hes at now and it worrys me, idk what to do for him, i used to take him to college until my car broke and after that he dropped out and lost his apartment. i cannot convince my father to let him stay with us and im worried about his future and how hes going to handle living when he has no job, by this message please do not judge my friend he is very intelligant and is one of the best friends ive ever had and i know i could count on him, just idk what to do to help him, i really want to you know its my best friend, to men thats what best friends are, through thick and thin ride and die together you know just can you guys give me soem insight on what i can do?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/PrescottEstateFilms
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

The Hardest Thing To Do As A Best Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hardest Thing To Do As A Best Friend   The Hardest Thing To Do As A Best Friend EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:54 pm

If its not your house theres nothing you can do. All you can do is explain to him the situation and let him know that if it was your house the situation would be different. I would just help him find a place to live, you know maybe help him search for a place and a job to show you care. That is really all you can do since the place you live in isn't your own. I hope things work out for you! Wink
Back to top Go down

The Hardest Thing To Do As A Best Friend
Page 1 of 1