Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

State of Play (review)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

State of Play (review) Empty
PostSubject: State of Play (review)   State of Play (review) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:49 pm

Has anyone seen the new movie out called "State of Play"?
What did you think of it?

I thought it was worth buying it was pretty good, somewhat confusing, but pretty good. I tend to never think movies are fascinating unless its a horror/suspense type movie NO CHICK FLICKS!!!LOL
Back to top Go down
KidSyndrome101
Elite Soul
KidSyndrome101

PostSubject: Re: State of Play (review)   State of Play (review) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:07 am

That's the one with russel crowe, no?
Anything with that guy is a Masterpiece! Last movie i saw him in was 3:10 to yuma. GREAT PEFORMANCE.

Last edited by KidSyndrome101 on Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: State of Play (review)   State of Play (review) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:22 am

Haha Kid where you been long time no see! lol jk
Yeap thats the one, I thought it was pretty good but I felt stupid because the only actor I didn't recognize was Russell Crowe.lol
I think Rachel McAdams and Russell Crowe worked really well together.
Back to top Go down
KidSyndrome101
Elite Soul
KidSyndrome101

PostSubject: Re: State of Play (review)   State of Play (review) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 12:17 pm

Lol I Pop up sometime's. problem is most of the Topic's that got most of the Action is on the "Life issues" side of the Forum and i try to stay out of it since lot's of people have there own views on life. and i really don't wanna be the one who ends up giving bad advice geek

But back to Topic! I'll have see this movie then...I'm Into those types of movies, Having Plot holes, Surprising ending's and Plot twist's.

Favorite Movies of that Genre have to be....

1.The departed ( Just Watch the ending....)
2.GoodFellas( yeah it's a Gangster movie but that's not what im getting at. you just see that Everything good to you Never last's long)
3.A Bronx tale( Karma is a B***! Also a shocking ending)

Now that i think about it all of these movies are Gangster's flick's.... lol!
You should check em out! i think you'll like em.
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: State of Play (review)   State of Play (review) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:52 pm

You could never give bad advice and don't let anyone make you feel that you can! affraid ( not even yourself)
Not one person in this world knows everything not even professionals can give an answer sometimes No .
We are all trying to figure life out so your view is always welcome. cheers

Now where were we Suspect
I have seen all those movies, my moms favorites all of them, I always tell her mom I don't want to watch it they will be boring and she proves me wrong EVERY time( My school teacher secretly showed us A Bronx Tale...ssshhh)!lol
I love horror movies they teach me how not to get away from a pshyco.haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State of Play (review)   State of Play (review) Empty

Back to top Go down

State of Play (review)
Page 1 of 1