Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

tattoos piercings and bodymod

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

tattoos piercings and bodymod Empty
PostSubject: tattoos piercings and bodymod   tattoos piercings and bodymod EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 7:54 am

figured we needed a place to show off our body art and also talk about it and share pics and so on.
what is related to what the thread is named should be shared here:)
ill be posting my piercings and my tattoo and also what im getting done soon.
oh even tho dont think its something i need to say ill say it just to be sure. dont post pictures of genital piercings tattos or mods.
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: tattoos piercings and bodymod   tattoos piercings and bodymod EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 4:32 pm

I'm getting my nose pierced and tattoo on my ankle that says "God is in control"
then one on my wrist that I think might be a cross or a crown of thorns but I haven't decided.
I love this thread already! rabbit

*I said Good Day!!*
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: tattoos piercings and bodymod   tattoos piercings and bodymod EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:04 am

im getting two knew piercings in my lip( i have one on the right side) and the one on the middle isnt going to go under the lip like they most commonly do. its going through the center of my lip so ill have a ball or a spear on top of the lip. its gonna be a horse shoe on the left and right side and a bent barbell in the middle.
and im getting a G tattoed(not sure where yet) that i drew this summer when i go to scotland( I CANT WAIT!!!!).
and also im getting a full sleeve on my left arm but havent fully decided what ill get yet.
and im covering my back with three tattoos. the hylian crest on my lower back, the symbol on disturbeds album believe in the middle and a ambigram from shoulder to shoulder. but havent decided what its going to say yet
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: tattoos piercings and bodymod   tattoos piercings and bodymod EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:34 am

WOW!! that is alot of.......um..everything I guess scratch lol
Yeah I love tattoos, especially when they mean something to someone like the reasoning behind getting them.
I just can't get more then two little bitty ones.......it would look evil on me *evil eye*lol (and of course not very many nurses with alot of tattoos get jobs around here, piercings......forget it! No )

*I said Good Day!!!*
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: tattoos piercings and bodymod   tattoos piercings and bodymod EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:39 am

well im probably getting more tattoos to. and im also getting one or two piercings more in my ear to
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: tattoos piercings and bodymod   tattoos piercings and bodymod EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 11:12 am

Otay...........when your done you will officially be holey! Razz
Oh creative one!! geek rabbit

*I said Good Day!!!*
Back to top Go down
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

PostSubject: Re: tattoos piercings and bodymod   tattoos piercings and bodymod EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:25 pm

DtoX wrote:
im getting two knew piercings in my lip( i have one on the right side) and the one on the middle isnt going to go under the lip like they most commonly do. its going through the center of my lip so ill have a ball or a spear on top of the lip. its gonna be a horse shoe on the left and right side and a bent barbell in the middle.
and im getting a G tattoed(not sure where yet) that i drew this summer when i go to scotland( I CANT WAIT!!!!).
and also im getting a full sleeve on my left arm but havent fully decided what ill get yet.
and im covering my back with three tattoos. the hylian crest on my lower back, the symbol on disturbeds album believe in the middle and a ambigram from shoulder to shoulder. but havent decided what its going to say yet

by hylian crest...do you mean from LoZ? if so...thanks for an idea for a tattoo to get when im older XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingluigi9
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: tattoos piercings and bodymod   tattoos piercings and bodymod EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:49 am

of course from zelda!Razz and your welcome:P
oh and ive bin wondering for a while. are you a christian? judging by what your gonna tattoo you seem christian:P
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: tattoos piercings and bodymod   tattoos piercings and bodymod EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:04 am

Me or mantis666? Shocked

I am, if you were talking about me lol. lol!

*I said Good Day!!!*
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: tattoos piercings and bodymod   tattoos piercings and bodymod EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:36 am

i ment you:P i just forgot who i was talking to for a sec there:P
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: tattoos piercings and bodymod   tattoos piercings and bodymod EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:54 am

Me, oh yeah I am. Razz

*I said Good Day!!!*
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: tattoos piercings and bodymod   tattoos piercings and bodymod EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:12 am

i got that when you said it in your last post:P
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: tattoos piercings and bodymod   tattoos piercings and bodymod EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:28 pm

Sorry I'm quite repetitive, I repeat almost everything scratch

*I said Good Day!!*
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: tattoos piercings and bodymod   tattoos piercings and bodymod EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:30 pm

hehe. i do that to:P but thats cause i make a goldfishes memory look like photographic memory:P
i forget easly
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: tattoos piercings and bodymod   tattoos piercings and bodymod EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:35 pm

LOL isn't that strange, I hate it when I do that people will ask me simple questions like "whats your name" and I really have to think about it sometimes.

Anyone willing to do a brain transplant?lol jk

*I said Good Day!!*
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: tattoos piercings and bodymod   tattoos piercings and bodymod EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:38 pm

lol:P
ive had the same phone number for 5 years now. i can still not remember it:P
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: tattoos piercings and bodymod   tattoos piercings and bodymod EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:42 pm

Numbers are easier for me to remember but still very hard I forget events, times, names, you name it I'll forget it.
Which can be a good thing cause my friends will tell me a secret and then ask me about it later the same day and I'll be like "what","you told me that"?!?! lol scratch Razz

*I said Good Day!!*
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: tattoos piercings and bodymod   tattoos piercings and bodymod EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:58 pm

only things i remember are completely useless things. for example did you know octopuses are the only (cant remember the correct word so im going with boneless:P) boneless creature that can learn by observation? and that they can fit through a hole as small as a quarter? now let me ask you. when will i ever need such info?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: tattoos piercings and bodymod   tattoos piercings and bodymod EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:26 pm

Wow I didn't know that, hey information like that is necessary when you least expect it hold on to that. I can only remember songs and useless info like the whole invertebrate octopuss thingy. Wow hey maybe one day I'll be held hostage and they say if you can sing (blah) correctly I'll let you live.

It may come in handy, you just never know people are crazy No Razz

*I said Good Day!!*
Back to top Go down
darko12321
Strong Soul
darko12321

PostSubject: Re: tattoos piercings and bodymod   tattoos piercings and bodymod EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:34 am

I remeber my piercings. It was all cool for a few months. I had snake bites and a eyebrow piercing it was all good till i had a pretty bad stack skating and riped them out, the scars are pretty cool but hurt like poo. Tattoos are a diffrent story there good lol coz i cant rip them out =P. So far i only have one and thats under my lip, that sucked getting it, but its pretty cool. Thinking of getting a full sleeve tattoo on my left arm. Just have to have a long think about it of what i want coz once its on there, its on there for life. king
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: tattoos piercings and bodymod   tattoos piercings and bodymod EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:09 pm

happy happy happy news:D first off i got a new piercing:D and more importantly.... IM GETTING A NEW TATTOO SOON Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: tattoos piercings and bodymod   tattoos piercings and bodymod EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:38 pm

sad news. tattoo has bin put on hold for a month:( pay check this month wont be very high so instead im going for guitar hero world tour with guitar drums and mic Razz but next month i will be getting it and it will be posted ASAP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tattoos piercings and bodymod   tattoos piercings and bodymod Empty

Back to top Go down

tattoos piercings and bodymod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Entertainment :: Artwork-
Jump to: