Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

...Crying...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kellyNJ
Nooblit Soul

...Crying... Empty
PostSubject: ...Crying...   ...Crying... EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 9:14 pm

This isn't going to be a long post , I just have no one to talk to and was wondering what other peoples answers would be to this.

Why do people get mad when some one else is crying?

When some one is hurting inside they cry , its not over nothing , they need comfort so why do people get angry when some one else cries? If you're fighting with some one , and the other person starts to cry don't you see that its hurting them? Shouldn't you want to comfort them instead of yelling at them? I will never understand that. Don't people see that yelling at them is just hurting them more?

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

...Crying... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Crying...   ...Crying... EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:23 am

I never understood that myself, I think some people just get annoyed when people cry so they make them feel worse. I don't understand it I know people that laugh when others cry especially if they cry alot. But I just think that some people are insensitive.

*I said Good Day!!*
Back to top Go down
Prophet2142
Strong Soul
Prophet2142

...Crying... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Crying...   ...Crying... EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 2:25 pm

good question, some people just won't have sympathy for others when they see others crying and they will carry on yelling (maybe the other persons pain inside makes them feel good about themselves), maybe the yelling person wants to get all the frustration out. Personally if it comes to tears i think comforting should be done.
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/user/Prophet2142
Tazz626
Mortal Soul
Tazz626

...Crying... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Crying...   ...Crying... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:43 am

i get mad when other people cry because i hold impossinle standards for myelf
so when i see another cry i see that as sign of weakness and when i do see someone crying i feel like there is nothin i can do
well if there is nothing i can do i feel like i have failed as a friend or a man but that is just me
Back to top Go down
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

...Crying... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Crying...   ...Crying... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:32 pm

i really want to know why do people think crying makes you weak somtimes people just need to cry and let it out for what ever reason. id understand if you cryed none stop for the smallest thing but crying somtimes is just needed.
if you ask me
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/spartansarmy666
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

...Crying... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Crying...   ...Crying... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 8:14 pm

I know a few people that are crying like everytime I see them and after a while it gets annoying I just have to remind myself that they wouldn't be crying if it didn't matter to them so even if its something as small as someone calling them a name it must have hurt or else they wouldn't be crying about it.

*I said Good Day!!*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

...Crying... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Crying...   ...Crying... Empty

Back to top Go down

...Crying...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Life Issues :: Alone-
Jump to: