Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Funny Situations We All Deal With =P

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CJ
Mortal Soul
CJ

Funny Situations We All Deal With =P Empty
PostSubject: Funny Situations We All Deal With =P   Funny Situations We All Deal With =P EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:27 am

Ok so heres a few situations ive realized that a re kidna funny that we all experience (I believe)

Have you ever just been bored or doing something or either, and you notice you have a scratch or a cut and even if its bleeding you never remember getting it?

Somtimes youll be walking down a hall or in a store and you and someone else almost walk into each other and you both try to juke each other and go the same way and you keep going the same way and it turns out to be really embarrassing cause its taking a little long

Whenever your really hungry and theres nothing in the fridge and you keep going and looking in the fridge even though you know the same stuff is there or if your looking for something you lost youll always look in the same spot you thought you left it even though you checked it like 19 times

Ever been in school or somewhere public and your getting tired and your body flinchs to try to wake you up and everyones notices (mainly acuse my flinches are like crazy bad lol)

whats some of the things you guys notice that we all do thats a little funny ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/PrescottEstateFilms
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: Funny Situations We All Deal With =P   Funny Situations We All Deal With =P EmptyThu May 07, 2009 4:29 pm

The flinch thing happens all the time, so help me God people always ask me "hun are you okay, should I call 911" lol

a funny thing that happens to me all the time is I'll get a funny feeling like I left something somewhere and I'll check and make SURE I have everything and when I leave and am on the way to school, church, etc. I'll be like I left my......blah. I hate that but its funny.........later its funny not right then.lol

*too bad I got a dog instead, shes way cuter*
Back to top Go down
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

PostSubject: Re: Funny Situations We All Deal With =P   Funny Situations We All Deal With =P EmptyThu May 07, 2009 6:25 pm

waking to my llocker...upstairs at school...then tripping up stairs while peoplewere watching...
funny though lol lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingluigi9
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: Funny Situations We All Deal With =P   Funny Situations We All Deal With =P EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:51 pm

when I had a locker falling upstairs was part of my reputation!!lol
Even now I wear it like a badge of honor!lol Razz
Back to top Go down
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

PostSubject: Re: Funny Situations We All Deal With =P   Funny Situations We All Deal With =P EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:58 pm

lmao ive been doing the fridge thing all day.
I wake up open the fridge and no food
turn on the tv back to the fridge no food
watch tv for a while turn on ps3 back to the fridge and no food again
play some fifa and killzone get up open fridge no food i decide to serve a glass of water.
I dont why but i always do this and theres still no food.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/faramir545
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny Situations We All Deal With =P   Funny Situations We All Deal With =P Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny Situations We All Deal With =P
Page 1 of 1