Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!

Go down 
+9
KidSyndrome101
pyro4994
Mikeml
DtoX
TheGreatPUDDING
Safehaven
darko12321
Kegelapan
psychomantis666
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KidSyndrome101
Elite Soul
KidSyndrome101

RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:21 pm

Kinda sad How the only two subjects spoken in this whole forrum is about Religion on if it's real or not.....Verry sad.
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:42 pm

You want to know where God is when all that Blood Diamond trade and all that stuff is going on. Right above on that same throne he'll be on when I stand before him. He isn't gonna stop all that from going on those choices our once again ours, why should he come say no, stop when he gives us the choice satan runs free and will continue to start crap wherever he goes, its up to us to let him do what he wants. We ask "Wheres God" when its all wrong but when its right we think we don't need him.

I don't want to fight about it either its useless, but its seems to be a thing of lets talk about the bad stuff in "religion" or better yet hey lets just talk about God. All I'm doing is the same thing most people do when someone says something about there mother. They always say "Don't talk about my mom, you don't know her" well don't talk about my Dad you don't know him. And when i say know him I mean personally not what he say she say. Cause if someone reads the bible cover to cover there's only one way you won't be changed. Thats if you keep the same closed mind you tell others not to have. Love to ya

*God, he's coming isn't he I can see it as crystal clear as you can. Oh man why did I pray for patience the minute I said "I'm Ready" I heard you say " you better hold on tight cause its about to get bouncy". Well I guess I just didn't think about the YOU your probably going to send. Well oh well I guess I'm ready, let lose God Smile*
Back to top Go down
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:00 am

GUYS STOP THE FIGHT I MADE THIS THREAD SO PEOPLE COULD A HAVE A LAUGH AT THE REALLY STUPID FACTS!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingluigi9
darko12321
Strong Soul
darko12321

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:23 am

i was never fighting. I was just in the convo most because no other topics were being used.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:08 am

ill start a new thread where we can talk about this. and i thought i was very clear on the fact that im not just bagging on god. im bagging on every religion there is because it is mindless writings of madmen. and anyone who dares call me close minded again will get hunted down and beaten with a of beans cause i am many many many things but close minded is NOT and NEVER will be one of them. well anyhoo. back to the subject that was intended for this thread.
did you know your forearm(just to point out the obvious. from the elbow to your wrist) is the same size as your foot?
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:36 pm

I wasn't calling you closed minded that was a general statement only the reader can apply it to themselves. lol
Back to top Go down
pyro4994
Mortal Soul
pyro4994

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:23 pm

Safehaven wrote:
You want to know where God is when all that Blood Diamond trade and all that stuff is going on. Right above on that same throne he'll be on when I stand before him. He isn't gonna stop all that from going on those choices our once again ours, why should he come say no, stop when he gives us the choice satan runs free and will continue to start crap wherever he goes, its up to us to let him do what he wants. We ask "Wheres God" when its all wrong but when its right we think we don't need him.

I don't want to fight about it either its useless, but its seems to be a thing of lets talk about the bad stuff in "religion" or better yet hey lets just talk about God. All I'm doing is the same thing most people do when someone says something about there mother. They always say "Don't talk about my mom, you don't know her" well don't talk about my Dad you don't know him. And when i say know him I mean personally not what he say she say. Cause if someone reads the bible cover to cover there's only one way you won't be changed. Thats if you keep the same closed mind you tell others not to have. Love to ya

*God, he's coming isn't he I can see it as crystal clear as you can. Oh man why did I pray for patience the minute I said "I'm Ready" I heard you say " you better hold on tight cause its about to get bouncy". Well I guess I just didn't think about the YOU your probably going to send. Well oh well I guess I'm ready, let lose God Smile*

fine man whatever live your life on blind faith and bronze age myths i dont give a flying frick, ima just enjoy my vacation here in trinidad and tobago, you know how i got here? by a plaine that science brought us. when was the last time your god ever gave us the ability to fly? oh and im not saying religion alone is the root of all evil im just saying it causes more problems than it solves dude. yo you dumb fucking peice of poo the bible was writtin by a bunch of racist sexist pricks who treated women as if they were property so dont fucking tell me god wrote it ok. and just like everything else in the bible science will disprove the exsistence of god. you believe in the bible yes? well then that means you believe that the earth is flat with a glass dome as our sky, but we now know thats bull poo. frick u and your religion ok.
Back to top Go down
darko12321
Strong Soul
darko12321

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:19 am

pyro4994 wrote:
Safehaven wrote:

fine man whatever live your life on blind faith and bronze age myths i dont give a flying frick, ima just enjoy my vacation here in trinidad and tobago, you know how i got here? by a plaine that science brought us. when was the last time your god ever gave us the ability to fly? oh and im not saying religion alone is the root of all evil im just saying it causes more problems than it solves dude. yo you dumb fucking peice of poo the bible was writtin by a bunch of racist sexist pricks who treated women as if they were property so dont fucking tell me god wrote it ok. and just like everything else in the bible science will disprove the exsistence of god. you believe in the bible yes? well then that means you believe that the earth is flat with a glass dome as our sky, but we now know thats bull poo. frick u and your religion ok.

wow dude that's cold i don't care right now if its evil or good, but what you just did was sad. If someone believes in something just leave them alone you don't have to go paying them out or saying bad poo about.

You had to go and be a dick? didnt you?
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:46 pm

pyro. there is no need to act like a dumbshit asshole.
religion IS the root to all evil in my eyes but let the believers believe what ever the hell they want. you being an bumm about it sure as hell wont make it better. its possible to talk on a civilized level and not like a pissed off sailor.
and it sure as hell doesnt help you probe a point. you just look like a dumbass thats set in his ways.
i dont disagree whith what you said. i compleltey agree but i hate the way you said it cause that makes we who dont believe in a god look stupid. and i am not letting one dumbass drag me down with him so act civilized.
peace out
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:41 pm

pyro4994 wrote:
Safehaven wrote:

Wow Shocked okay thats fine I expected that its totally fine. The bible never said the earth was flat by the way lol that was a mans doing. Wink I don't walk on blind faith at all if I did I wouldn't be following the bible in the first place cause Jesus said that walking on blind faith isn't what he wants but okay thats fine. peace Surprised
btw The bottom portion wasn't about or for anyone God said that something was going to happen(totally unrelated) and it did. I was recording something for the record not for an individual Wink
Back to top Go down
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:51 pm

no more! STFU! STOP FIGHTING ABOUT FUCKING RELIGION!
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:45 pm

i agree with mantis, your taking it too far pryo. I agree with most of your beliefs but that doesn't give me or you the right to insult other peoples religious beliefs because we have none. I think your the same way as religion, your preaching your beliefs about tell everyone what they believe in is wrong.....your a damn hypocrite
Back to top Go down
pyro4994
Mortal Soul
pyro4994

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:48 am

DtoX wrote:
pyro. there is no need to act like a dumbshit asshole.
religion IS the root to all evil in my eyes but let the believers believe what ever the hell they want. you being an bumm about it sure as hell wont make it better. its possible to talk on a civilized level and not like a pissed off sailor.
and it sure as hell doesnt help you probe a point. you just look like a dumbass thats set in his ways.
i dont disagree whith what you said. i compleltey agree but i hate the way you said it cause that makes we who dont believe in a god look stupid. and i am not letting one dumbass drag me down with him so act civilized.
peace out

dude i aint being mean ok man he is keep telling me im wrong when i am right, what im saying is fact and even deeply religious people know it and yet hes keep saying oh no your wtong im right dude that is bull poo in the 1st degree lol it replaces poo with poo

Last edited by pyro4994 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pyro4994
Mortal Soul
pyro4994

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:56 am

jackwabbit wrote:
i agree with mantis, your taking it too far pryo. I agree with most of your beliefs but that doesn't give me or you the right to insult other peoples religious beliefs because we have none. I think your the same way as religion, your preaching your beliefs about tell everyone what they believe in is wrong.....your a damn hypocrite

i see what your saying, but 1st of all atheism is not a belief system therfore i have none i either know someting or dont know something and when i dont know something i say i dont know with no shame and try to find the answer. and im not belittling his beliefs and im not preaching, i got pissed and started talking bad bout him cause he is telling me im wrong when i know im right, if i was wrong i would gladly say it unlike this bumm hole.
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:35 am

Actually I'm a girl not a he Wink
Oh yeah and I'm not a bumm hole or at least not when it comes to the bible I've been studying it for 4 years now Shocked study Wink
Back to top Go down
pyro4994
Mortal Soul
pyro4994

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:37 am

Safehaven wrote:
Actually I'm a girl not a he Wink
Oh yeah and I'm not a bumm hole or at least not when it comes to the bible I've been studying it for 4 years now Shocked study Wink

oh poo sorry i thought you were a guy but only because your photo was realy close up and you were making a weired face sorry Smile
Back to top Go down
wiktor1998
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:47 am

ps3 games cost more than xbox 360 games
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/wiktor1998
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:18 pm

wiktor1998 wrote:

lol true, very true
Back to top Go down
pyro4994
Mortal Soul
pyro4994

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:37 pm

the human brain makes 100 trillion calculations every second
Back to top Go down
Wander
Nooblit Soul
Wander

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:00 am

Chairs kill more people a year than sharks do. (Dont ask, its true)

And the only good response to "How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?" is...

"A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood..."
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:06 am

there was a dude ( i cant remember his name sadly) who wrote a novel with 50000 words and didnt use the letter E once
Back to top Go down
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:47 am

DtoX wrote:
there was a dude ( i cant remember his name sadly) who wrote a novel with 50000 words and didnt use the letter E once

wow...thats pretty insane because of "the" and a few other commonly used words
that dude is epic!
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:09 am

well E is the most used letter in the english language so its pretty awsome. but im not entirely sure he wrote it in english
Back to top Go down
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:52 pm

wiktor1998 wrote:

well where i live thats not true. since there are more 360 owners where i live, they raised 360 prices for games, consoles, accesories.

its impossible to lick your elbow.
Kite flying is a professional sport in Thailand
Japan uses the most energy per year than any other country
A turtle can breathe through its butt
The world record for rocking non-stop in a rocking chair is 480 hours
44% of junk mail is thrown away unopened
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/faramir545
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:22 am

extreme ironing is a professional sport
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2