Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My opinion UFC 2009 Undisputed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

My opinion UFC 2009 Undisputed Empty
PostSubject: My opinion UFC 2009 Undisputed   My opinion UFC 2009 Undisputed EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:37 pm

Great game i got 2 days ago. I havent really played enough to be sure, but i think the career mode is a little limited. If im not wrong i dont think you can change your weight class which would have made the career mode a little more challenging. Its a little repetitive cause you fight then after the fight choose someone else then simulate some weeks and fight again. In between weeks you can spar, train, go to camp, get some photoshoots so it doesnt get too dull. Career mode isnt really much. Theres another mode called Classic Fights, not sure. But you can choose some fight that have happend before and your goal is to recreate the fight. Its fun and challenging. If you win the fight how you are told to then you get some footage of the real fight.

Gameplay is nice. It really is like a real UFC fight. Cause if your a striker and your up against a wrestler you can get easily taken down to the ground and if your a wrestler you can get easily knocked out. So you should choose a type of fighter thats good on the ground and standing. Ground game is transitions, submissions, takedowns, counters. At first it seems like you wont know what to do when you start fight but once the fight starts everything seems so easy. Striking is also easy clinching, kicks, punches combos.
The game is quite easy once you get a hang of it and youll be knocking people out in no time.

I would say get UFC if you can play online or have someone else to play with. Cause if you dont the game would get boring if you just play against the computer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/faramir545

My opinion UFC 2009 Undisputed
Page 1 of 1