Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2dFighter :O!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KidSyndrome101
Elite Soul
KidSyndrome101

2dFighter :O! Empty
PostSubject: 2dFighter :O!   2dFighter :O! EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:49 pm

Hello, guys! been gone for a while.(Graduations,Work(fired twice!) and alot of skateboarding)
Well also ive been adicted to this online sercice Called "2dfighter". it's just a MAME Emulator that let's you play online(Vs. someone) of offline. your choise! So yeah if your into the arcade scene and tired of playing MAME roms by yourself give this a try!

here's the linky!

http://2dfighter.com/

it's easy to get started. so hopefully i see one of you guy's over there so we can have a round of Sf3rds Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: 2dFighter :O!   2dFighter :O! EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:01 am

2DFighter never worked for me. :/

I use GGPO. Usually play 3rd Strike and Darkstalkers.
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
KidSyndrome101
Elite Soul
KidSyndrome101

PostSubject: Re: 2dFighter :O!   2dFighter :O! EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:52 pm

Hey, rey! A comeback!? lol.

Anyway, what exact problem you had? maybe i could help. since at first it was difficult but eventually i got it working! flower
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: 2dFighter :O!   2dFighter :O! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:57 am

Not really back. I was just lurking around and saw someone ACTUALLY talking about something I love, which is fighting games. (:

2DFighter said something about a missing file. However, It won't tell me what that missing file is. :/

GGPO is somewhat satisfying for now. When I play Vampire Savior, The King of Fighters 2002 and Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter, it doesn't lag at all. However, 3rd Strike lags. Nothing too major, but it RREEAALLLLYY effects me in the arcades, and 3rd Strike is a game I play competitively. :/

You can get my email in the profile if you want to play me. (;
Back to top Go down
KidSyndrome101
Elite Soul
KidSyndrome101

PostSubject: Re: 2dFighter :O!   2dFighter :O! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:21 am

Lol Yeah lag sometime's happen over here but deppend's from where that person is your playing, Like if you play with a dude from Brazil,Mexico,Paris ect. ect. the delay is gonna be soooo HUGE! but yeah just look up people with low ping's and your good.

Oh, i'll have to check it out eventually. Also who's your main? I'm loving the offensiveness of Makoto so she's still in training.

Also on that 2d problem, sometime's you need to download 2 filles like for 3rdstrike as an example. You know were the game list is at right? well whene you left click it say's "Show in gameroom" Click it and it will show you a small screen's of other game's but 3rd will be in the middle(Cause you choose it) So If you at the description's you can see one that say's "Roms:" read it and it'll say what files your missing. Oh, also you have to make a rompath so they can work aswhell.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: 2dFighter :O!   2dFighter :O! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:05 pm

It's pretty much the same with GGPO. Took me a while to find the files for 3rd Strike, but thank goodness it's only 3rd Strike.

Yun has been my main for over five years , sir. Urien is my secondary character, but I'm starting to get into Remy a bit. I think he'll be my 3rd character. Shame charge characters don't work well on a keyboard.. :/

As for the ping.. I live in the Middle-East, dude.. xD
Back to top Go down
KidSyndrome101
Elite Soul
KidSyndrome101

PostSubject: Re: 2dFighter :O!   2dFighter :O! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:17 am

Ooooh.....ugh i get tired of playing so many Yun's.

i bet you could destroy me in 3rd strike. but, meh! let's give it a go sometime.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: 2dFighter :O!   2dFighter :O! EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 8:19 am

I believe I'm one of the best in my area, but I can't play with a keyboard.. It's either a stick or a very responsive pad for me, so we're even if we ever play. (:

Yeah, I'm pretty sick of all the Yuns, Chuns and Oros, but I've been playing the bastard ever since I've touched 3rd Strike and he's also my favourite character in the entire series. ):

I love his style of play. You don't need fantastic execution to be good with him, you just need to have some fighting game smarts in you. (:

Makoto is also fun. She is the cheapest character in my opinion cause she has so many options! Some people say Chun because of her great priority, but Makoto has a counter for everything and literally has no bad matchups. It's either she has full advantage, it's a 6-4 or a 5-5.

But this is what I love about 3rd Strike. It's the most balanced fighting game you'll ever find. Any character can beat any character. My favourite is Marvel vs Capcom 2 though. (:

If you get on GGPO any time, my username is ReyMagnus. I'm the dude with a chocolate bar as his flag (get so tired of that joke). If you wanna set up a match, my email is dm60@hotmail.com. (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2dFighter :O!   2dFighter :O! Empty

Back to top Go down

2dFighter :O!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Gaming-
Jump to: