Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

strange dream

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

strange dream Empty
PostSubject: strange dream   strange dream EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:55 am

so for the past 2 days ive been having this dream were i leave my house at night (and in my dream its not were my house should be its close to were my junior high school was) and i walk to a 4 way intersection with stop lights

i dont see one of those buttons that will change it to red after a period of time but then some guy comes by and press's it...it just appears on there

i then cross the road and in the recent one i ran

im really not sure if this belongs in this section but hey who knows
and i dont really know what its trying to tell me
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingluigi9
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

strange dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: strange dream   strange dream EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:42 am

I am NOT kiddding I had the exact same dream its freaky the only difference is that I kept seeing this shining light in the end that I kept jumping into that would in a way suck me up from the middle of the intersection.
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

strange dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: strange dream   strange dream EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:44 am

i have a reoccuring dream if youd like to hear it, but i never told anyone about this........
Back to top Go down
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

strange dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: strange dream   strange dream EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:47 pm

if you want jackwabbit you can say it
but id only say it if your comfortable with it
lol i rarely ever say tell people my dreams jus this one was just weird
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingluigi9
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

strange dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: strange dream   strange dream EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:18 pm

Ok, I haven’t had it in a while........but here it is,

There’s me, my best friend, my cousin and 3 other people I don’t know, we are all in a trench during some kind of modern war (don’t ask me where or where). It’s like an urban/temperate environment. It’s very vivid I can feel the breeze, the rain on my face, and I can just hear gun fire, screams and I can hear bullets whizzing by my head. we all get separated into two groups and its different every time BUT its the same people EVERYTIME, well there is four of us and we ran into a building to take cover and one of us go down.....its sickens me to think about it, but we keep pushing and find one of the other 2 that got separated from us and he injured so we keep going helping him on the way and what happens next......A bomb goes of and some of the shrapnel hits all of the others, im the only one left except for the injured person...and we can hear the foot steps of the enemy and I put him on my shoulders and run as fast as I can, but I can feel getting shot I feel the bullets I see the blood, but then I run into a metal door....and I wake up, heart racing, cold sweat and numb where the bullets supposedly hit me. It scares me every time I have it, I don’t get it much anymore but still every once in a while.

Well that’s it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

strange dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: strange dream   strange dream Empty

Back to top Go down

strange dream
Page 1 of 1