Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I met a nice girl at work

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
meemai
Helpful Soul

I met a nice girl at work Empty
PostSubject: I met a nice girl at work   I met a nice girl at work EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:56 am

Yo I started working and I met this nice girl. She works there also.
For those who wonder I do restock stuff in a supermarket it's just a part time job I do in vacations and or after school.
But let's go back to topic.

So I met this girl she helps me if I search something I need to restock. Last time I was like working and she asked don't you have a break ? I was like break do we have that here ? And well she saved me XD.

But she's nice and stuff so well I wonder what should I do should I search up her name on the list. And see if she has a profile or something and add here ? Just talk more with her what to do ?
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: I met a nice girl at work   I met a nice girl at work EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:16 pm

I am not really sure what list you want to search and find what profile?

But don't search her on Facebook and add her just yet. What you want to do is build a relationship with her. No matter what it is.

Talk to her every chance you can, it seems like she likes being around you and she may even be interested.

I am guessing that you like her and want to date her, but you didn't really specify that.
Back to top Go down
meemai
Helpful Soul

PostSubject: Re: I met a nice girl at work   I met a nice girl at work EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:19 pm

Aah we got this list on work with when someonme has to work. So I can track her name there. Yeah I am thinking of her all the time. She's cute not like wow look at her but just cute. =)

I like her she's kind also.
She's like what I search in a ladie.
well where I live netherlands

Theres this profile site which is populair. I could find her profile maybe or something..

But I never get the chance to talk a lot working most of the time. and she sometimes is at the counter where people pay for they're stuff.
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: I met a nice girl at work   I met a nice girl at work EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:24 pm

Don't search her yet, or add her as a friend if that is possible? lol

Just keep talking to her at work, spend your break with her, offer to buy her a drink or a snack or something. Don't be to "boyfriend" like, but don't be to "just friend" like, be in between, find ways to show her that you are interested without giving huge huge hints
Back to top Go down
meemai
Helpful Soul

PostSubject: Re: I met a nice girl at work   I met a nice girl at work EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:26 pm

thelovedoctor wrote:
Don't search her yet, or add her as a friend if that is possible? lol

Just keep talking to her at work, spend your break with her, offer to buy her a drink or a snack or something. Don't be to "boyfriend" like, but don't be to "just friend" like, be in between, find ways to show her that you are interested without giving huge huge hints

All I need is her surname and other name which I can find on work. Also her living place and her first name will do.

hmm I don't have breaks a lot most of the time I work for a few hours which renders me breakless >. < and I thought you had to give hints ?
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: I met a nice girl at work   I met a nice girl at work EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:34 pm

thats what i mean, give her hints, but don't give big ones. Like don't ask her to supper just yet. You need to establish some sort of relationship, even if its a small one, find out her name in person, some of the things that she likes to do. then if she seems to be enjoying the time she is spending with you, ask her if she would like to discuss or talk about it more over dinner.

Or something along those lines
Back to top Go down
meemai
Helpful Soul

PostSubject: Re: I met a nice girl at work   I met a nice girl at work EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:43 pm

thelovedoctor wrote:
thats what i mean, give her hints, but don't give big ones. Like don't ask her to supper just yet. You need to establish some sort of relationship, even if its a small one, find out her name in person, some of the things that she likes to do. then if she seems to be enjoying the time she is spending with you, ask her if she would like to discuss or talk about it more over dinner.

Or something along those lines

She gave me her name we shaked hands! But I forgot!!!
Lol >.<

Hmm yeah I need to find something to talk about. She warned me before there was a wasp somewhere haha. she's so nice... But hmm I got depressed for a long time and am shy and unconfident. I wonder if I can pull it off.
Back to top Go down
darko12321
Strong Soul
darko12321

PostSubject: Re: I met a nice girl at work   I met a nice girl at work EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 5:53 pm

wow you forgot her name? and you like her?
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: I met a nice girl at work   I met a nice girl at work EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:10 pm

just walk in there with the mindset that she likes you. All you gotta do is be yourself and avoid the awkward moments

ANd yes, it is very easy to forget someone's name(even if you like them) because he was probably nervous
Back to top Go down
meemai
Helpful Soul

PostSubject: Re: I met a nice girl at work   I met a nice girl at work EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:19 am

thelovedoctor wrote:
just walk in there with the mindset that she likes you. All you gotta do is be yourself and avoid the awkward moments

ANd yes, it is very easy to forget someone's name(even if you like them) because he was probably nervous

Aight thanks I just will well try to spend more time with her.

And yeah it was my first workday... And it was like chaotic. And normally you go with someone for 2 weeks that teaches you. But for me it was like here take this and go start yourself. I was like =O. And well it was chaotic. I shaked some hands but well I'm shy to new places. So I forgot her name and stuff. =(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I met a nice girl at work   I met a nice girl at work Empty

Back to top Go down

I met a nice girl at work
Page 1 of 1