Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Modern Warfare 2 footage

Go down 
+2
Kegelapan
martinezaj25
6 posters
AuthorMessage
martinezaj25
Strong Soul

New Modern Warfare 2 footage Empty
PostSubject: New Modern Warfare 2 footage   New Modern Warfare 2 footage EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:37 pm

check it out it is awesome!

lol I completely forgot to add the link.

http://pc.ign.com/dor/objects/14280895/call-of-duty-6/videos/modern2_trl_multiplayer_72709.html
Back to top Go down
Kegelapan
Strong Soul
Kegelapan

PostSubject: Re: New Modern Warfare 2 footage   New Modern Warfare 2 footage EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:07 pm

I was going to get this game before this but now watching the trailer (i did see it before i came on soul speak) im fuking pumped looks amazing Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

PostSubject: Re: New Modern Warfare 2 footage   New Modern Warfare 2 footage EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:56 am

i might get it...if i had the right system XD
but if i did have the right system i wouldve got the special edition since it comes with night vision goggles
its $175 Can.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingluigi9
martinezaj25
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: New Modern Warfare 2 footage   New Modern Warfare 2 footage EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:21 pm

I don't think it is worth more...l
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: New Modern Warfare 2 footage   New Modern Warfare 2 footage EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:56 am

im getting the special edition! COD MW2 FTW!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

PostSubject: Re: New Modern Warfare 2 footage   New Modern Warfare 2 footage EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:01 pm

this game looks awesome. Im looking forward to the multiplayer experience. I want the Prestige Edition, i want the night vision goggles. But if i costs too much or dont have enough money ill have to stick to the normal game only edition.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/faramir545
darko12321
Strong Soul
darko12321

PostSubject: Re: New Modern Warfare 2 footage   New Modern Warfare 2 footage EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:04 am

cant wait its coming out on my bday =)
Back to top Go down
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

PostSubject: Re: New Modern Warfare 2 footage   New Modern Warfare 2 footage EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:33 am

i hope fix the muliplayer match finding system.

cause in world at war it sucks. when i try to find a match it takes so long. the connections are bad (maybe its my connection), it get you into matches that already started where the team your in is already losing. with more than 1000 playes in team deathmatch and it cant find a game thats about to start. and the last one, why does it get you into matches with dlc maps now i have them but before its always happened. they should add options where you choose which maps you want to play in like in killzone 2.

how do you get to host a game? cause in lots of matches hosts suck. in matches where im winning by lets say 300-100 the connection suddenly gets interrupted or the game just ends and its annoying. also in mercenary team deathmatch, supposedly there are no squads and teams change. well it never does after 3 or 4 matches its still the same the "good" high ranks vs the "bad" low ranks. but some players that have high ranks arent that good and the lower ones are better.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/faramir545
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Modern Warfare 2 footage   New Modern Warfare 2 footage Empty

Back to top Go down

New Modern Warfare 2 footage
Page 1 of 1