Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i wonder how this is gonna end

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

i wonder how this is gonna end Empty
PostSubject: i wonder how this is gonna end   i wonder how this is gonna end EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:36 am

me and my girlfriend has lived together for about a month.
overall i feel its bin going well except for the fact that i saw a msg she had sendt a friend about an ex on facebook after we had bin a couple for about a month telling her friend that she thought that he was something like "the one".
that hurt like hell and somehow it ended up me being the bad guy and me saying im sorry and her just sitting there and nodding.
and as ive previously stated in other posts i dont exactly trust ppl easily so ive bin sneaking peeks on her phone and today her diary.
i know how incredably wrong that is but she refuses to talk to me about her problems and as i just said she still thought her ex was the one after we had gotten together so trust is almost non existent atm.
anyhoo she wrote in her diary that she had started noticing negative things about me and complained about me wondering why the hell she wanted to spend money on the flood vitcims in pakhistan when all she has to say about humanity is "we should kill off half the ppl on the earth". to me that just seems like a retarded thing to do. and especially sense she asked me for my money to do it when i frankly dont give a poo about them(yeah its mean but the world is a horrible place).
but the really important thing i wanted to talk about was the fact that checking the internett history ive seen that shes paid the ex i mentioned a few facebook visits. and shes always on diff chat sites and when ever she leaves the appartment and bring her phone shes out for a minimum of an hour. she usually just leaves her phone. she never ever brings it anywhere really. so now that walking the dog no longer takes less than an hour and she has her phone with her... well i think shes talking to him again. and if she is it wont end well. i fear that i could get violent.... or even worse....mentally abusive. i have a unique abillity to destroy ppl mentally if i just get to know them. and i know her better than she knows her self. to top it off she has a very very very fragile mind and i know exactly how to break it to the point of suicide.... i hate me and i dont trust her. i wish id just get hit by a truck so i didnt have to live in this poo hole of a world
Back to top Go down
chanelbags233
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: i wonder how this is gonna end   i wonder how this is gonna end EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:26 am

discount designer bags Nice price
designer inspired handbags Prevalent
air max 2011 known brand
nike shox tl3 well handbags
women puma shoes known brand
air max tn Excellent stuff
puma shoes Rational
puma shoes online Preferential discount
women timberland boots Good cheap
wholesale gucci shoes best stylie
louis vuitton handbags Online here
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: i wonder how this is gonna end   i wonder how this is gonna end EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:40 pm

I know exactly how you feel. I don't trust at all and now I have a pretty good reason not to want to. I completely get how you feel.
Back to top Go down
Cameron305
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: i wonder how this is gonna end   i wonder how this is gonna end EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:18 am

I am sorry to heard about that. I can understand your condition. Anyways i have no such experience. So i no it's rude but thanks for sharing your experience. I think you should ask her first that what she actually want????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i wonder how this is gonna end   i wonder how this is gonna end Empty

Back to top Go down

i wonder how this is gonna end
Page 1 of 1