Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone?

Go down 
+13
SgtVoodoo
SevenYears
Braveheartkiwi
Pendecko123
Rorschach
Jordan3649
einarmagnus
Dripik
EndOfHeartache
Tabarnacos
Ichigo
Psoewish
Ericgosai
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Ericgosai
Nooblit Soul

Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone?   Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:07 pm

blizzard is coming out with star craft 2 n diablo 3 in future, what are your thoughts about these 2 games?
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone?   Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:36 pm

I can't wait till Diablo III comes out!
I've been waiting for that games for ages, and when they made the announcement last year I was instantly super hyped and stuff Very Happy

It's a game that will be on pre-order as soon as the release date is known Smile
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone?   Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:47 pm

I forsee lots of empty mountain dew cans next to my computer when Diablo 3 comes out.

Gonna put alot of time into it. Loved D2.

Never really got into starcraft however.
Back to top Go down
Ericgosai
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone?   Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:11 pm

i hear ya, starcraft 2 i kno is gona be sick, and diablo 3 is gona be even sicker, i always loved d2 n im gona feind the diablo 3 online as soon as it comes out, to bad blizzard always dellay there games, Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone?   Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:17 pm

D3 man, I just can't wait for it..
Back to top Go down
EndOfHeartache
Helpful Soul

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone?   Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:28 pm

Played Diablo long ago, but I didn't get into it. I got into Starcraft though. It's sad, I won't be able to play any of them, my computers to slow :'(

EndOfHeartache
Back to top Go down
Dripik
Strong Soul
Dripik

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone?   Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:55 pm

Never really been "into" either one of these games. But they look great! Diablo 3 looks pretty interesting, but I am more hyped for Starcraft 2. Everything about it looks great, and the videos they have been showing of actual gameplay have been both exciting and funny.

I am a RTS fanatic, but not many RTS games are really good.
Back to top Go down
einarmagnus
Helpful Soul
einarmagnus

PostSubject: When Diablo 3 comes... i'm gonna be AFRL (away from real life)   Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:08 pm

Blizzard is without a doubt the best game company ever! And i've spent countless hours on all their franchises.
But, I must say Diablo is my favorite one, so when I went to my news page online that faithfull day and saw
that Diablo 3 was in the makeing... well, I shatt bricks!

But i'm also looking forward to SC2!
Sc1 is, in my eyes, still to this day the best RTS game out.
I love the warcraft games to... but there just something with SC that's more ninja.

Loved the WOW Lich King to, but hadd to stop... I get lost in that game, late for work, forget to sleep, eat...
I just can't play that poo :p
Back to top Go down
Ericgosai
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone?   Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:23 pm

i see both diablo 3 and starcraft 2 being contenders for GOTY
Back to top Go down
Jordan3649
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone?   Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:08 pm

Im a D2 player, and it's cool that D3 is coming out, but i dont think it will top D2.
Back to top Go down
Rorschach
Helpful Soul
Rorschach

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone?   Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:48 pm

I want Diablo 3 mostly for the Witch Doctor
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jaws4rl
Pendecko123
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone?   Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:58 pm

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Blizzard is an amazing PC company Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

I own WoW and Diabalo 2. I personally can't wait for Diabalo 3!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Braveheartkiwi
Nooblit Soul
Braveheartkiwi

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone?   Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 3:56 am

Diablo 3 for sure! I will probably stop playing WoW for a few months and play D3 hardcore.

Starcraft 2, sure it looks good, love the new gameplay they are introducing but I am not a huge RTS fan like I used to be so not sure if I will get it... Maybe down the line.
Back to top Go down
SevenYears
Helpful Soul
SevenYears

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone?   Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 4:37 am

I can tell you that it's a certainty that I will be getting Diablo III. The game uses technology in a smart way to add to the gameplay, instead of just pretty things up.

Totally awesome looking. LOVE the art.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PurpleHoneyBear
SgtVoodoo
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone?   Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:38 am

starcraft 2 all the way ^_^, first game i ever played was warcraft 1, second was starcraft lol, im so excited for number 2
Back to top Go down
TheGreatPUDDING
Elite Soul
TheGreatPUDDING

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone?   Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:40 pm

Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 are going to PWN.Wrath of the Lich King PWN'd I heard.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone?   Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:53 pm

TheGreatPUDDING wrote:
Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 are going to PWN.Wrath of the Lich King PWN'd I heard.

Wrath of the lich king far outdid blizzards burning crusade expansion.
Back to top Go down
Ericgosai
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone?   Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 1:29 pm

i hear this time they actully have a leaderboard for sc2
Back to top Go down
Lizard King
Elite Soul
Lizard King

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone?   Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 1:37 pm

I was never into starcraft or any strategy game like that. As for Diablo III I can't f**ken wait dude. I spent so much time play Diablo II and Lord of Destruction back in the day. The most fun MMO ever has to be the diablo series. hopefully comes out for the summer of '09 if you here any news about releasing post it ASAP. thanks.
Back to top Go down
zero
Helpful Soul
zero

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone?   Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 5:21 pm

Starcraft 2 is going to be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone?   Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone? EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 6:20 pm

SgtVoodoo wrote:
starcraft 2 all the way ^_^, first game i ever played was warcraft 1, second was starcraft lol, im so excited for number 2
i wish i could get these games but my pc is a peace of junk , it cannot run these games ! Sad poor me
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone?   Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3 anyone?
Page 1 of 1