Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some movie i would like to see

Go down 
+2
Rey
faramir545
6 posters
AuthorMessage
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

Some movie i would like to see Empty
PostSubject: Some movie i would like to see   Some movie i would like to see EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:56 pm

Well i like Action and Super hero movies i like marvel mostly.
The Watmen DC Comics
X-men origins Wolverine or Wolverine X-men origins. Marvel Comics
Punisher Warzone (looks kinda sucky)
Well thats the movies im looking forward to for now.

Edit
i forgot the new Brad Pitt movie, Where hes old and become young.
*searches imdb*
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. This is one i would like to see.

Last edited by faramir545 on Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/faramir545
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Some movie i would like to see   Some movie i would like to see EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:59 pm

I'm looking forward to X-Men Origins: Wolverine too, especially after knowing Gambit and Deadpool will be in it. Lets hope the actors will be good.. but then again, Hugh Jackman is good enough..
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

PostSubject: Re: Some movie i would like to see   Some movie i would like to see EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:00 pm

Rey wrote:
I'm looking forward to X-Men Origins: Wolverine too, especially after knowing Gambit and Deadpool will be in it. Lets hope the actors will be good.. but then again, Hugh Jackman is good enough..

yea i know its going to be coooooooool
Back to top Go down
BalooDumptruckRacthet
Mortal Soul
BalooDumptruckRacthet

PostSubject: Re: Some movie i would like to see   Some movie i would like to see EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:02 pm

im looking forward too "The Princess and the Frog" in december 2009

they hired all the old animators and music composers back from movies like beauty and the beast and the little mermaid, plus the ceo is now different.

plus, this will start the line of new princess, being tania, the first african princess, and shortly after, they will do Rapunzille i believe....its some irish princess

that and a few pixar movies
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Some movie i would like to see   Some movie i would like to see EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:03 pm

What do you guys think of this?

Some movie i would like to see Prince_movie_logo
Back to top Go down
BalooDumptruckRacthet
Mortal Soul
BalooDumptruckRacthet

PostSubject: Re: Some movie i would like to see   Some movie i would like to see EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:05 pm

whattttttttttttt?????????????/ disney is making a prince of persia movie??????? wait, how did they get the liecenising to do that?????
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Some movie i would like to see   Some movie i would like to see EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:05 pm

I'm looking forward to watching Underowlrd : Rise of the lycans personally

The wolverine movie looks like it may be good, but i'm not to sure how good it's gonna be focusing just on him.

Watchmen also looks pretty sick.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Some movie i would like to see   Some movie i would like to see EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:08 pm

BalooDumptruckRacthet wrote:
whattttttttttttt?????????????/ disney is making a prince of persia movie??????? wait, how did they get the liecenising to do that?????
I don't know but it seems that one of the guys from Brokeback Mountain will be playing the prince...

EDIT: Also looking forward to Witchblade if anybody heard of it.
Back to top Go down
BalooDumptruckRacthet
Mortal Soul
BalooDumptruckRacthet

PostSubject: Re: Some movie i would like to see   Some movie i would like to see EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:09 pm

right now im happy that roy disney is alowwing other companies and people to make their movies and such, but this is a surprise, isnt this a game for the ps3? now we have some pixar movies like UP, toy story 3, cars 2, princess and the frog, talespin voulme 3, and now prince of persia.......i need to cacth up with this stuff
Back to top Go down
BalooDumptruckRacthet
Mortal Soul
BalooDumptruckRacthet

PostSubject: Re: Some movie i would like to see   Some movie i would like to see EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:10 pm

I don't know but it seems that one of the guys from Brokeback Mountain will be playing the prince...

whoa, Roy disney pulled a fast one on us, whens it coming out?Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Some movie i would like to see   Some movie i would like to see EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:11 pm

Sand of Time was for the PS2 actually.
Back to top Go down
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

PostSubject: Re: Some movie i would like to see   Some movie i would like to see EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:12 pm

Rey wrote:
What do you guys think of this?

I wanna see a trailer of that

Ichigo wrote:
I'm looking forward to watching Underowlrd : Rise of the lycans personally

The wolverine movie looks like it may be good, but i'm not to sure how good it's gonna be focusing just on him.

Watchmen also looks pretty sick.

Underworld!!!
wow im going to search for that now.
Back to top Go down
Dripik
Strong Soul
Dripik

PostSubject: Re: Some movie i would like to see   Some movie i would like to see EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:14 pm

I think that font is a little too similar to the Blade font... or am I thinking of a different movie.
Back to top Go down
BalooDumptruckRacthet
Mortal Soul
BalooDumptruckRacthet

PostSubject: Re: Some movie i would like to see   Some movie i would like to see EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:17 pm

where can i find the trailer for this?

yeah my bad, the ps2 is the one it was on
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Some movie i would like to see   Some movie i would like to see EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:22 pm

Quote :

Underworld!!!

Gonna be good imo, it's the prequel. Comes out on January 23rd.

Last edited by Ichigo on Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Some movie i would like to see   Some movie i would like to see EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:23 pm

I don't think it has a trailer yet but it's been officially announced.
Back to top Go down
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

PostSubject: Re: Some movie i would like to see   Some movie i would like to see EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:29 pm

Ichigo wrote:
Quote :

Underworld!!!

Gonna be good imo, it's the prequel. Comes out on January 23rd.

Intense
Hey quick question, i saw underworld evolution on tv the other night
i dont remember who was the lycan that marcus set free and why is it when he bites people they cant go human form anymore?
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Some movie i would like to see   Some movie i would like to see EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:34 pm

Quote :

Intense
i dont remember who was the lycan that marcus set free and why is it when he bites people they cant go human form anymore?

The guy that's in that underground building type thing w/ the lycan slaves on chains that run around the tunnels?
Back to top Go down
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

PostSubject: Re: Some movie i would like to see   Some movie i would like to see EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:36 pm

Ichigo wrote:
Quote :

Intense

The guy that's in that underground building type thing w/ the lycan slaves on chains that run around the tunnels?

yep, do you know who he is and why hes like that?
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Some movie i would like to see   Some movie i would like to see EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:40 pm

I believe he was put there as an exile, and I think i'm not sure on this, but he's not a lycan he's a vampire. The lycans in his place are some of the original lycans i think. I forget his importance though.

I dunno though, someone can correct me if i'm wrong. Haven't watched the first 2 movies in a while.

here's some insight from wikipedia on how lycans work.

edit: Reading some wikipedia

Generations
William Corvinus's form of lycanthropy is the most primitive, and also the most powerful. He has the most lupine features, with a long muzzle and pointed ears giving him a marked resemblance to a real wolf. He is also far larger than his offspring. William is the most savage Lycan seen (with an insatiable appetite for rampage, according to Andreas Tanis), and also cannot revert to his human form. Unlike later Lycans, he has a full pelt of fur all over his body. It should also be noted that while every other Lycan seen in the films has black or gray fur, William's is mostly white. He has solid white eyes.

1st Generation
These Lycans were created after being bitten (or killed then came back to life as Lycans) by William. Similarly to William, they are complete savages with no control over themselves and the inability to revert to a human form. Physically, they are more humanised facially, with a shorter snout (although still longer than the second-generation Lycans) and a lack of pointed ears. They have less fur than William, but more than their second-generation Lycan descendants, with more fur around the neck and arms. They were also never able to take human form again. It was not until the second generation of Lycans were born that they were able to transform at will.

2nd Generation
These are modern (as of the first film) Lycans descended from the 1st generation. They have learned to transform back to their human form, and are able to change into lycan form when the moon is full. Those who have been Lycans for longer have learned to transform at will regardless of the moon. They resemble 1st generation Lycans, but their faces are shorter, and the least lupine in appearance. They also have far less fur than the first-generation Lycans - they are mostly hairless, aside from a thin mane of fur running down the center of their backs.

Last edited by Ichigo on Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

PostSubject: Re: Some movie i would like to see   Some movie i would like to see EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:55 pm

i see thanks
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Some movie i would like to see   Some movie i would like to see EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:58 pm

faramir545 wrote:
i see thanks

Did that answer any of your questions? <_<
Back to top Go down
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

PostSubject: Re: Some movie i would like to see   Some movie i would like to see EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:59 pm

Ichigo wrote:
faramir545 wrote:
i see thanks

Did that answer any of your questions? <_<

yea, lol
now cant wait for underworld 3!
Back to top Go down
Gen__Wolf
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: Some movie i would like to see   Some movie i would like to see EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:00 pm

Underworld 3 ftw lol
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Some movie i would like to see   Some movie i would like to see EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:00 pm

I found the name of the person you were talking about. His name is Andreas Tanis. Selene and Michael travel to his hideout in Underworld Evolution.

http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Andreas-Tanis

That link should answer any questions you have about him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some movie i would like to see   Some movie i would like to see Empty

Back to top Go down

Some movie i would like to see
Page 1 of 1