Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halo and Resistance "Tiny Review"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

Halo and Resistance "Tiny Review" Empty
PostSubject: Halo and Resistance "Tiny Review"   Halo and Resistance "Tiny Review" EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:06 pm

Pretty good games. I love em, But, Don't you think its.. Standard ? Like... As I can see soo far they are both standard shooter games.. nothing special, I don't see what people finds to it..

But still awesome game.

You should buy them both if you have ps3 or 360. Its kind of the same in a way.. shoot aliens... with alien or futurist guns... ( of course it goes deeper but you know what I mean).
Back to top Go down
Dripik
Strong Soul
Dripik

PostSubject: Re: Halo and Resistance "Tiny Review"   Halo and Resistance "Tiny Review" EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:11 pm

Halo CE was great for it's time. It had good graphics, good mechanics, an epic story, explosions, multiplayer, alien bashing... But then everything else caught up and bungie made it more multiplayer orientated. So now it's rather bland and just like any other shooter. The only reason I found Halo 3 any good was because of the continuation of the story. All in all, I think Halo isn't a game worthy franchise. It needs to stay in books, because that's where it belongs. But of course, Bungie is power hungry now and will keep running the good franchise down into the ground, satisfying only those Halo fans who are caught on the band wagon.
Back to top Go down
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: Halo and Resistance "Tiny Review"   Halo and Resistance "Tiny Review" EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:35 pm

Halo is overrated
Resistance is underrated
Both are just standard
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
Blackmoor
Helpful Soul
Blackmoor

PostSubject: Re: Halo and Resistance "Tiny Review"   Halo and Resistance "Tiny Review" EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 10:40 am

Halo is very overrated. Nothing really new in Halo 3, it's all the same except some weapons and vehicles, same goes for Resistance except graphics seem improved and more weapons and stuff. Both are good, but as for me Resistance is much better. They look for more like aliens than the ones in Halo and the boss battles are epic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo and Resistance "Tiny Review"   Halo and Resistance "Tiny Review" Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo and Resistance "Tiny Review"
Page 1 of 1