Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Geting picked on in School

Go down 
+21
Zancoth
Galactose
Remo
EndOfHeartache
crazypedro
crispydave
SgtVoodoo
snake2243
julesaiah
Johnnycpk
Rey
oldschoolgangsterrap
einarmagnus
Tcorb18
GingerJedi
AboveTheInfluence
gamerx11
koreanpakistan32
Gen__Wolf
Tabarnacos
yankeefan199
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
yankeefan199
Nooblit Soul
yankeefan199

Geting picked on in School Empty
PostSubject: Geting picked on in School   Geting picked on in School EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:09 pm

I am always getting picked can i get some help on getting over it
Back to top Go down
Http://www.myspace.com/yankeefan60
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

PostSubject: Re: Geting picked on in School   Geting picked on in School EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:11 pm

Kinda hard but ignore them...

If they keep doing it, telling it to the principal or teacher , I think it would get worst... but could also get it better...

For now ignore them and if they pick on you again in a month or so do something..

But don't change for these idiots.

If you want to change, do it for you.

for womens Smile

Exercise... I presonally restarted walking and stopped drinking soda and I hope it will change.

Some people pick on me at school sometime but I just ignore them and it works.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Gen__Wolf
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: Geting picked on in School   Geting picked on in School EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:28 pm

I've never had the issue of being picked on, but I have helped friends stop getting picked on...All I can say, is act like it doesnt bother you. If they think that its not hurting your feelings, then it won't make them feel big and bad, therefore they will get bored with it, and they will stop. Another thing to try, is to tell one of your friends parents. If you tell your teacher, the rest of your life you will be labled a "Tattler." But at the same time, if you tell your parents, then they tend to over react. No matter what happens, don't let it get you down. People who pick on others, are the ones who have the real problems. There will always be someone who tries to put others down, to bring themself up in their book...Its how you handle it that makes them come after you. If you let them get to you, but you don't say anything about it, then it will never end.
Back to top Go down
koreanpakistan32
Strong Soul
koreanpakistan32

PostSubject: Re: Geting picked on in School   Geting picked on in School EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:45 pm

honeslty just ignore those good for nothings

im on a football team and i get very mad when i see any of my team mates picking on someone

some people just are ridiculous

if u need to gain wieght do it cuz you feel like you think thats what you need
of if u need to loose it then loose it ONLY if you belive you want to for reasons other than
giving in to those jerks.

dont let them put you down
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/koreanpakistan32
gamerx11
Nooblit Soul
gamerx11

PostSubject: Re: Geting picked on in School   Geting picked on in School EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:56 pm

lifting is a great way to relieve stress, all of my problems are gotten rid of when i'm at the gym. i love it and will probably lift for the rest of my life. but ya, others will cut you down just b/c they are jealous or to just make themselves feel better. don't let em bother you
Back to top Go down
AboveTheInfluence
Mortal Soul
AboveTheInfluence

PostSubject: Re: Geting picked on in School   Geting picked on in School EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:05 pm

Yea, just do something about it.
Don't take anything from them :/
There just picking on you to make them feel better.
Don't let them do that...
that makes me mad.
I hate when people pick on other people.
ugh
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/zachary_zieger
Gen__Wolf
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: Geting picked on in School   Geting picked on in School EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:06 pm

Lifting is good for cooling down when your mad, releiving stress, and making you feel good. Plus its one of the best habbits you can get into.
Back to top Go down
GingerJedi
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Geting picked on in School   Geting picked on in School EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:56 pm

You should stand up for your self even if it means getting beat up. if it gets physical then fight back once you relise your not made of glass you wont be soo scared of them and it will eventualy stop. this is only my opinion through personal expericance.
Back to top Go down
Gen__Wolf
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: Geting picked on in School   Geting picked on in School EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:57 pm

Yea, sometimes if you fight them, even if they win...They realize that you aren't afraid of them, and they respect that and leave you alone.
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: Geting picked on in School   Geting picked on in School EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:24 pm

I was picked on by a few ppl when i was in school. not to do with my weight or anything but i have an eye problem that happen when i was young... but a good way to get this kid off your back is to ask why hes picking on you. Just be like "Why you pickin on me? i mean yeah i might be different from you and your friends but i still dont deserve this." And you never know you just might become good friends, you just never know where life takes you.. well i hope my advice helps <Tcorb18>
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
einarmagnus
Helpful Soul
einarmagnus

PostSubject: Why?   Geting picked on in School EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:36 am

Before i comment at all... i must ask, why?
Why do you get picked at?
Back to top Go down
oldschoolgangsterrap
Mortal Soul
oldschoolgangsterrap

PostSubject: Re: Geting picked on in School   Geting picked on in School EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:10 pm

man u know what if its physical beef and show them a lesson if its name calling let it go man pretend it doesnt bother you i think anywho and im not a violent person btw
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Geting picked on in School   Geting picked on in School EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:50 pm

If someone picks on you, just remember that they are doing it cause they're ignorant, stupid and were probably fingered when they were kids. That'll make you feel better. =3
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Johnnycpk
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: SOLUTION !!!   Geting picked on in School EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:52 pm

hello this is jonnycpk

well, there is one thing, you are a victim of BULLIES

WHAT TO DO:

1º Be smarter THAN THEM, INTELECTUALY! Very Happy

2º your not just smart, use what i like to call "Stupid atitute" with bullies. ex.: ? are you talking to me? dude, f*** off (sorry about the bad word)

3º if something bad (beaten up) is going to happen then you have 2 options, both with good results.

1- Strike hard and tell them they deserved it for being stupid to you

2- get reasonable with them even if the result ends up bad to you

4º if you followed step one, CONGRATULATIONS, even if you get beat up, i promise, they won't pick on you nomore.

4ª (option 2) if it works CONGRATULATIONS you are a good person that has the wisdoum stronger than chuck norris!
if it doesn't work, go to step 1. because in case you didn't know, you got to be a man, i mean
im not saying VIOLENCE IS THE ANSWER WHEN SOMEONE IS PICKING ON YOU REALLY BAD!!! im just saying that he has to know what he is facing, wich is you man, don't forget who you are

and an advice: if you do realise you are pretty strong, don't be a bully
cya men lol!
Back to top Go down
yankeefan199
Nooblit Soul
yankeefan199

PostSubject: Re: Geting picked on in School   Geting picked on in School EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 6:14 pm

Gen__Wolf wrote:
Yea, sometimes if you fight them, even if they win...They realize that you aren't afraid of them, and they respect that and leave you alone.

I Have tried that and got my neck cracked raeally bad
Back to top Go down
Http://www.myspace.com/yankeefan60
koreanpakistan32
Strong Soul
koreanpakistan32

PostSubject: Re: Geting picked on in School   Geting picked on in School EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 6:26 pm

get others that are picked on and create a coalition lol
srsly maybe it could work

or join a club or sports team and get to know more ppl and widen ur connections
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/koreanpakistan32
julesaiah
Strong Soul
julesaiah

PostSubject: Re: Geting picked on in School   Geting picked on in School EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 6:40 pm

just thinking how much of a better person you are and them proving it daily should help you pull thru hun Smile

*big hugs^
Back to top Go down
snake2243
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: bully   Geting picked on in School EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 7:40 pm

uhh not sure if last messege went through so here it is again for every one

1.teacher's and principles cant do anything sense they did not see what happened in person and no bully will be stupid enough to do something to you wile a teacher is there. if u want a bully to leave you alone then this is what i do.

when i was scrawny and dint no how to fight bully's saw me as an easy target and they would pick on me,i tried telling the teacher's lots of times but they cant do anything sense they did not see it in person. i got no respect from other people and other would just make fun of me...how did i stop this? i took one huge dedicated step, i started gaining weight and i started to work out, this is to just get you into tune then i took a boxing class (i studied other type's of arts at my house) after i started doing all of that my confidence increased and flat out i dont get scared of people i don't care how big they get. then when the bully came up to me to start something i simply look at him and said im not in the mood for this go away.of course he did not listen so i stood up and said you wanna go? this is when he chuckles and starts saying that i cant take him down and every ones watching i simply smiled (this is when my adrenalin kicked) i pulled out some everlast gloves (they are gloves used by peaple who use mixed martial arts) after he saw this he tried to act tough,instantly i threw a punch at him then double jab to the face he tried to ram me but when he did i gave 3 elbows to the back as he began to get up i gtrab his head and need him and finished things of with a with a swift kick to the face. after the fight i was taken to the principle office suspened for 3 day's came back after that every one new about how i took martial arts and thout twice about bothering me.u should only fight in school once if some one starts with me agin i ask them to come with me and ill bring them of campus to finish it. my point? mainly the only way to get rid of some one is to be tough now how to fight and NEVER BACK DOWN (refrence from a movie) if u wanna talk to me about bully's on how to deal with them ect then pleas emai me at snake2243@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
SgtVoodoo
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: Geting picked on in School   Geting picked on in School EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:13 pm

Everyone says violence isnt the answer, but i also get picked on lots (mentally though, since im a 6 foot rugby player lol), but every time someone has ever fought me, they NEVER bugged me again

But it can also lead to death:/, i got into a fight with the wrong person, and got beat down by 6 of his friends, only got a bruised rib, but one of those times, someone might pull a weapon

I seriously think the best solution, is to tell a teacher or a princable, because like i said before, theres a good chance someone might die from it, tell your princable that, and they WILL do something about it

Princables or Teachers CANT ignore that, the fact that someone might die from a fight or some crap, and if they do, tell another teacher, theres bound to be someone who will help

Try to stay out of fights though, if it comes down to them throwing a punch first, if you can, defend yourself, but REALLY try to stay out of it

And tell an adult right away, before it gets to serious, your friends may make fun of you for being a "tattle tale", but at least noone dies
Back to top Go down
Gen__Wolf
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: Geting picked on in School   Geting picked on in School EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:53 pm

No matter what happens to you, things will improve eventually. The word "Eventually" sounds like a long time, but if you keep hanging in there, they will get bored with it.
Back to top Go down
snake2243
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Geting picked on in School   Geting picked on in School EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:26 am

Gen__Wolf wrote:
No matter what happens to you, things will improve eventually. The word "Eventually" sounds like a long time, but if you keep hanging in there, they will get bored with it.

with all do respect and PLEAS ecuse my language but thats bullshit doing nothing and just sitting it out,telling teachers,[rincibles ect. does not work
Back to top Go down
crispydave
Nooblit Soul
crispydave

PostSubject: Re: Geting picked on in School   Geting picked on in School EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:05 pm

Kids can be real buttwipes Im home schooled now for high scholl but I remember in middle school they were all mean. If they really are that bad give em a punch in the nose. They will stop.
Back to top Go down
crazypedro
Helpful Soul
crazypedro

PostSubject: Re: Geting picked on in School   Geting picked on in School EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 3:30 pm

i agree with the guy above lol ....im sorry but its true, i was bullied for a VERY short time n i did nothing about it n i ended up gettin a brick off me head. as u can imagion, that changed me A hell of allot. wich i guess is bad rili but now, i deal with idiots like that in my own way. u dont hav to be big n strong, i was like a beansprout at the time lol bout 5ft11 n maby only 9 stone. but standing up to them is the best option i hav found. but it also depends on the kind of person they are....some of them arnt even worth a look, leav them alone, they will go on bullying, and one day bully the wrong guy and get decked lol.

a big helper is friends, if u hav good friends then they should stick with u if its like happning in the school yard.

i guess all im tryna say is dont be scared (dont go beating up lil kids lol, thats not cool) show yr not scared in yr own way...but what ever u do, make sure u do it right or it could only make things wors.

i know that isnt to everyones tast, but thats how i delt with it, and it helped me, i havnt ever been bullyed again
Back to top Go down
EndOfHeartache
Helpful Soul

PostSubject: Re: Geting picked on in School   Geting picked on in School EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:29 pm

Anyone who says "Ignore them"...Please....That's not a solution. If the kids are ignorant enough to pick on somone just because of their weight I'm sorry to say they arn't going to be the most popular kid around. There must be some reason other then that why they are picking on you. I've always found a quick jab into the nose solves every problem. Wink All jokes aside,. a confrontation could be bad, could be good, you need to make them understand that they arn't in charge. If you have a group of friends to back you up it would be alot easier, but you haven't givin any detail on how they are doing this to you and if you have in a earlier post, I'm really to lazy to check so.....give them a good punch to the face Very Happy. (JOKE RELAX MODERATERS)

EndOfHeartache
Back to top Go down
EndOfHeartache
Helpful Soul

PostSubject: Re: Geting picked on in School   Geting picked on in School EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:42 pm

O one last thing, a smile can solve anything. The next time they bully you, just smile, laugh with them(Do it convincingly.....) What will they do? attack you!? GREAT ANYONE SAY LAWW SUITT!!!!!!!!!! DING DING DING! I think you should tell your teacher, your parents and maybe a friend or two then keep you lips shut. Ask the teacher to watch him in class, and if he starts teasing you He/She will tell them to sit down shut up and listen Wink.

EndOfBully

EndOfHeartache
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geting picked on in School   Geting picked on in School Empty

Back to top Go down

Geting picked on in School
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next