Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rant? maybe not

Go down 
AuthorMessage
swirl
Nooblit Soul

Rant? maybe not Empty
PostSubject: Rant? maybe not   Rant? maybe not EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:00 pm

Well I spent the last 15mins typing up a storm rant about my neighbors but decided not to post it.
It goes like this, we can be heard but your can't. That's talking, playing music, being seen etc...
I try so hard to be fair minded and all, but i go back to playing my music for 5,6,7,8 hours tomorrow. Not loud. but because this is a townhouse, everything is heard.
I have the most loud, ghetto, talk about people neighbors you will ever come across. Ok, maybe not so ghetto but they are rude.
I had it.... I'm sorry but they're the type that think they own the house but really, we're both renting. So you will hear my rock, metal, rap, r&b, electronica, jazz etc.. like it was before your butt got lay off 3 months ago. I stopped because my computer died and I felt sorry for you so I limit it to just when I worked out.
When I went unemployed a year ago, your son and daughter didn't stop being loud with their friends and playing their music loud.
Now that you're unemployed, you expect the world to be quite for you.
Anyway, yes, I'm back on my stuff people with a new laptop and my external hard drive full of music music music.....
Back to top Go down

Rant? maybe not
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Off Topic-
Jump to: