Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fable 2 Achievments

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jpearson99
Nooblit Soul
jpearson99

Fable 2 Achievments Empty
PostSubject: Fable 2 Achievments   Fable 2 Achievments EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 9:00 pm

Does any one willing to help me get the hero doll achievment or the achievment where you get all the emotions. all i need to do is join your game for a few minutes so i can get them. if there are any achievments you need i will attempt to help Help me plz
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: Fable 2 Achievments   Fable 2 Achievments EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 1:59 am

jpearson99 wrote:
Does any one willing to help me get the hero doll achievment or the achievment where you get all the emotions. all i need to do is join your game for a few minutes so i can get them. if there are any achievments you need i will attempt to help Help me plz

Yeah i could help you out...... My gamertag is WhirlwindTim if you help me out ill help you out
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
furball006
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: Fable 2 Achievments   Fable 2 Achievments EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:33 am

I can't really help with this but I just wanted to say was Fable 2 a disapointment or WHAT??? It failed the same way the first game did Sad.
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: Fable 2 Achievments   Fable 2 Achievments EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:43 am

furball006 wrote:
I can't really help with this but I just wanted to say was Fable 2 a disapointment or WHAT??? It failed the same way the first game did Sad.

The second one was a disapointment but the first one was fun as hell and the lost chapters was cool also extra missions
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
jpearson99
Nooblit Soul
jpearson99

PostSubject: Re: Fable 2 Achievments   Fable 2 Achievments EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 8:21 am

Tcorb18 wrote:
jpearson99 wrote:

Yeah i could help you out...... My gamertag is WhirlwindTim if you help me out ill help you out

ok cool dude thanks
Back to top Go down
TheGreatPUDDING
Elite Soul
TheGreatPUDDING

PostSubject: Re: Fable 2 Achievments   Fable 2 Achievments EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:36 pm

What is the Dollcather achievement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fable 2 Achievments   Fable 2 Achievments Empty

Back to top Go down

Fable 2 Achievments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Gaming-
Jump to: