Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm a dude and I like Paramore

Go down 
+10
Prophet2142
furball006
neofran15
Tcorb18
Angel_Riu
iEM0
SevenYears
Friorey
Ichigo
MNTwins
14 posters
AuthorMessage
MNTwins
Mortal Soul
MNTwins

I'm a dude and I like Paramore Empty
PostSubject: I'm a dude and I like Paramore   I'm a dude and I like Paramore EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:50 pm

Ok so im a dude, right? Well i listened to Paramore and i must say they are pretty good.
Is that ok? Like does that make me look homoish? Lol idk...
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: I'm a dude and I like Paramore   I'm a dude and I like Paramore EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:01 am

MNTwins wrote:
Ok so im a dude, right? Well i listened to Paramore and i must say they are pretty good.
Is that ok? Like does that make me look homoish? Lol idk...

I like paramore and i'm a guy and I'm mostly definately not homoish.
Back to top Go down
MNTwins
Mortal Soul
MNTwins

PostSubject: Re: I'm a dude and I like Paramore   I'm a dude and I like Paramore EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:14 am

Hahaha alright. That makes 1 dudeski.
Back to top Go down
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: I'm a dude and I like Paramore   I'm a dude and I like Paramore EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:40 am

Paramore is a great band , my favorite songs are Crushcrushcrush , Misery Business and That's What You Get
Music doesn’t have anything to do with sexuality
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: I'm a dude and I like Paramore   I'm a dude and I like Paramore EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:46 am

I like

Paramore - Hallelujah
Paramore - Decode

A whole lot.

I like most of their stuff though.
Back to top Go down
SevenYears
Helpful Soul
SevenYears

PostSubject: Re: I'm a dude and I like Paramore   I'm a dude and I like Paramore EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 4:46 am

If you're worried about that, you should look at my music collection. Absolutely flaming by most any standard. I take pride in that of course.

Paramore is a fantastic band with a singer who knows how to pick vocal instructors (Speech Level Singing anyone?) and you shouldn't be too preoccupied with how it looks to a few strange people out there haha.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PurpleHoneyBear
iEM0
Helpful Soul
iEM0

PostSubject: Re: I'm a dude and I like Paramore   I'm a dude and I like Paramore EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:56 pm

i like paramore andim a guy? however.. i do wear tight pants.. have pink hair.. but ! i like paramore soo.. ; /
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: I'm a dude and I like Paramore   I'm a dude and I like Paramore EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 3:06 pm

In my opinion. If you like the band and someone else has a problem with it. Oh well to them. At least you get to listen to good music and they are left shafted.

tongue
Back to top Go down
Angel_Riu
Mortal Soul
Angel_Riu

PostSubject: Re: I'm a dude and I like Paramore   I'm a dude and I like Paramore EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:58 pm

I am a guy and i like paramore too. it's not weired u know.
Back to top Go down
MNTwins
Mortal Soul
MNTwins

PostSubject: Re: I'm a dude and I like Paramore   I'm a dude and I like Paramore EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:59 pm

Haha alright. Good to know!
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: I'm a dude and I like Paramore   I'm a dude and I like Paramore EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 5:19 am

Yeah I'm a guy and i like paramore. And the singer is super hot so it's a win win thing. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
MNTwins
Mortal Soul
MNTwins

PostSubject: Re: I'm a dude and I like Paramore   I'm a dude and I like Paramore EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 6:13 pm

Tcorb18 wrote:
Yeah I'm a guy and i like paramore. And the singer is super hot so it's a win win thing. Laughing

haha rightttt?! i used to not think red heads were hot but damn! lol she's an exception.
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: I'm a dude and I like Paramore   I'm a dude and I like Paramore EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 6:24 pm

MNTwins wrote:
Tcorb18 wrote:

haha rightttt?! i used to not think red heads were hot but damn! lol she's an exception.

Well she is more of a Orange head lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
neofran15
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: I'm a dude and I like Paramore   I'm a dude and I like Paramore EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 1:30 pm

Lets just say your more of a man than I am...
because Paramore is just too whiny for my tastes..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Neofran15
furball006
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: I'm a dude and I like Paramore   I'm a dude and I like Paramore EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 2:29 pm

meh... nothin special, just listened to them... i can name 100 bands that sound like them.... this is okay for some people but personally i hate it, i like bands that sound different then other bands, it used to be a crime to come out sounding like someone, imagine if in the 80s a band came out that sounded like ACDC, they woulda been laughed off stage... music artists if they wanna come out should fill the gap of somethings that not there and not do the same thing..

some people will say chill out cause its only music but its the music industry that turned it into this, and thats a very bad thing.. i am a very anti establishment type person, the music industry killed the lifeline of good original musicians and inserted pop hop, pop rock, emo etc.... would that paramore band be out if the lead singer was fat or more normal looking? rather then a babe? probably not... is that emo band behind her really important? nope they are interchangable, shes like an ashley simpson and they are like session musicians... notice how she is dressed as an individual and they are dressed the same, highlighting whats important in that band (referring to the crushcrushcrush vid)...

im a musician myself so im more critical then people who are just listeners lol

i used to buy crappy teeny bopper music when i was younger cause i didn't know there was lots of better stuff out there, it just doesnt see the light of the tv...

haha i feel like a jerk crashing your paramore thread you all seem to love it, but i gotta get my truth out there
Back to top Go down
Prophet2142
Strong Soul
Prophet2142

PostSubject: Re: I'm a dude and I like Paramore   I'm a dude and I like Paramore EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 3:39 pm

I think paramore are great, Hayley has a wonderful voice and they are really great acoustic aswell.
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/user/Prophet2142
neofran15
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: I'm a dude and I like Paramore   I'm a dude and I like Paramore EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 2:02 pm

furball006 wrote:
meh... nothin special, just listened to them... i can name 100 bands that sound like them.... this is okay for some people but personally i hate it, i like bands that sound different then other bands, it used to be a crime to come out sounding like someone, imagine if in the 80s a band came out that sounded like ACDC, they woulda been laughed off stage... music artists if they wanna come out should fill the gap of somethings that not there and not do the same thing..

some people will say chill out cause its only music but its the music industry that turned it into this, and thats a very bad thing.. i am a very anti establishment type person, the music industry killed the lifeline of good original musicians and inserted pop hop, pop rock, emo etc.... would that paramore band be out if the lead singer was fat or more normal looking? rather then a babe? probably not... is that emo band behind her really important? nope they are interchangable, shes like an ashley simpson and they are like session musicians... notice how she is dressed as an individual and they are dressed the same, highlighting whats important in that band (referring to the crushcrushcrush vid)...

im a musician myself so im more critical then people who are just listeners lol

i used to buy crappy teeny bopper music when i was younger cause i didn't know there was lots of better stuff out there, it just doesnt see the light of the tv...

haha i feel like a jerk crashing your paramore thread you all seem to love it, but i gotta get my truth out there

Word, I feel ya there! Totally agree with every word you said..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Neofran15
xvito
Mortal Soul
xvito

Location : All over the place. (Okay... it's Sweden really, I'm just being goofy)

PostSubject: Re: I'm a dude and I like Paramore   I'm a dude and I like Paramore EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 1:27 pm

Have I missed something, who are Paramore?
Are they one of those bands that gets played on the radio? Because I don't listen to the radio. afro
Also, why would listening to a particular band make you gay?

Edit: I totally agree with the guy above me.
Back to top Go down
Steve-JohnsonRE
Mortal Soul
Steve-JohnsonRE

PostSubject: Re: I'm a dude and I like Paramore   I'm a dude and I like Paramore EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:05 am

Don't let anyone knock the music that you like. If it makes you happy go with it. I'm a dude and I like Ann Peebles, so what I think she has an amazing voice.
Back to top Go down
Essencewing
Mortal Soul
Essencewing

Location : Prince Edward Island, Canada (never heard of it, huh?)

PostSubject: Re: I'm a dude and I like Paramore   I'm a dude and I like Paramore EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 4:00 pm

Sheesh. I might as well show off my opinion: I HATE Paramore and other mainstream acts/so-called "artists". Metallica and Megadeth are the only exceptions. The rest is Dream Theater and Rush.

I don't mean to offend anyone here because if you like the music then that's fine. I'm just stating my opinion here.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: I'm a dude and I like Paramore   I'm a dude and I like Paramore EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 1:20 am

Essencewing wrote:
Sheesh. I might as well show off my opinion: I HATE Paramore and other mainstream acts/so-called "artists". Metallica and Megadeth are the only exceptions. The rest is Dream Theater and Rush.

I don't mean to offend anyone here because if you like the music then that's fine. I'm just stating my opinion here.

I do believe they started out under the radar. I don't really consider something mainstream just because it's popular. They do have good music. Unlike alot of mainstream bands like good charlotte etc etc.
Back to top Go down
Failure0fxFall
Nooblit Soul
Failure0fxFall

PostSubject: Re: I'm a dude and I like Paramore   I'm a dude and I like Paramore EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:28 am

d00d, I'm right with ya buddy. I like paramore, brighter and pressure are just simply amazing. And if anyone has a problem with that, just tell them to get a life, it's 2009. male stereo types and female stereo types....yeah they're kinda fusing together.

affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a dude and I like Paramore   I'm a dude and I like Paramore Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm a dude and I like Paramore
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Entertainment :: Music-
Jump to: