Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

gert and im new

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
darknis
Nooblit Soul

gert and im new Empty
PostSubject: gert and im new   gert and im new EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:41 pm

hi im new here let me introduce myself:

my name is gert, im from belgium from there that wierd name i live in england now, im 18 and go to collage im working as a student chef.
im very friendly , i have blue eye's ginger hair in summer and drown in winter for some strange reason :s (origianaly ginger)
i love games i own a PS3,PS2,PSP i did own a PS1 but i droke it T.T i love anime ANIME FTW ! XD i love my friends very much girls and boys ,but im not bai or gay :s i love em becouz i have so much fun with em and i can talk about alot of stuff

im singel (sadly) in my free time i play games or chat to my friends from belgium or if i get invited on a meet up ill go or ill just sleep till 1 o'clock lol!

if you have eny other questions you would like to ask me pleas ask :3

p.s. sorry if my english is not that good Sad its not my first languagh <- i know i speelt it wrong T.T
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

gert and im new Empty
PostSubject: Re: gert and im new   gert and im new EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:01 pm

Hey there and welcome :]
I'm from Belgium as well, though English could be considered by first language since I speak that most of the time Razz
Back to top Go down
iEM0
Helpful Soul
iEM0

gert and im new Empty
PostSubject: Re: gert and im new   gert and im new EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:53 pm

wow i also am intested in culanary arts... what do u like to cook?
Back to top Go down
darknis
Nooblit Soul

gert and im new Empty
PostSubject: Re: gert and im new   gert and im new EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:32 am

tnx :3 and nicve to meet you ^^ , its not mine first coz i talk dutch to my mom and my belgium friends and english to everyone els here.
i just started to cook im doing pastory , done my dough unit :3 but i like to cook al sorts of things as long as my hands are moving
Back to top Go down
chanelbags233
Elite Soul

gert and im new Empty
PostSubject: Re: gert and im new   gert and im new EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:49 am

discount designer bags Nice price
designer inspired handbags Prevalent
air max 2011 known brand
nike shox tl3 well handbags
women puma shoes known brand
air max tn Excellent stuff
puma shoes Rational
puma shoes online Preferential discount
women timberland boots Good cheap
wholesale gucci shoes best stylie
louis vuitton handbags Online here
Back to top Go down