Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SO sick of money problems

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
orange_shelbert
Nooblit Soul

SO sick of money problems Empty
PostSubject: SO sick of money problems   SO sick of money problems EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:12 am

Ahhhh I need to rant. Funny thing is, I stumbled on DS's vid about this while not being able to sleep at 4 in the morning.

Money has been difficult in my family for a while now. My parents are divorced... Dad doesn't do too badly, but he pays for child support and most of my private school, so things get tight occasionally. My mom, however, is another story. Her job is absolute shite and they use her horribly and don't pay her what she deserves. It's been really tight in the household for the last 7 or 8 years and it never seems to get any better. THEN, of course, despite a huge amount of drama, I get a car worked out and am working to pay for as many of my expenses as possible. A few months ago, I got a speeding ticket and will be having my trial date soon, and the ticket will probably cost about $150. Naturally, shortly afterwards I got in a small fender bender in my school's cramped parking lot and now owe a kid $450 to fix his stupid car (because apparently just tapping it "chipped the top coat" -- just stupid). I'm barely paying for insurance and gas as is, I'm stretched so thin and need to take on more hours at work, and it seems like I can't catch a break.

My life is pretty good, generally speaking, and although I've gone through a lot of bad crap, I know that I don't have it horrible in the least. It's just...you know how sometimes it seems like things keep piling up, one after another and what seemed like something small ended up being huge? I can't get away from it!

I think I'm also hardcore PMSing right now a little moodier than normal Wink which doesn't help.

Things move and shift constantly, like clouds in the sky. Sometimes they're gray, sometimes they're puffy and white, and sometimes we don't seem them at all. I know these clouds will blow away. It's just getting a little tough to deal with the rain right now.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: SO sick of money problems   SO sick of money problems EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:18 am

I think you said it best.

Quote :

Things move and shift constantly, like clouds in the sky. Sometimes they're gray, sometimes they're puffy and white, and sometimes we don't seem them at all. I know these clouds will blow away. It's just getting a little tough to deal with the rain right now.

I've had stuff like you just explained happen to me. Different situations but bad things one after the other. Like can't a man get a break please?

Look at it this way, you're a step ahead of some people because you already know it'll get better eventually.

You'll get through it.

bounce
Back to top Go down
orange_shelbert
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: SO sick of money problems   SO sick of money problems EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:25 am

Ichigo wrote:

You'll get through it.

That's what I'm hoping on. It just kinda sucks now, ya know? It helps to write it all out.

Ichigo wrote:

bounce
^ This made what was a crappy night much better.

-giggle-
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: SO sick of money problems   SO sick of money problems EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:29 am

orange_shelbert wrote:
Ichigo wrote:

You'll get through it.

That's what I'm hoping on. It just kinda sucks now, ya know? It helps to write it all out.

Ichigo wrote:

bounce
^ This made what was a crappy night much better.

-giggle-

Yeah I know how it is.
Once you get through what's happening now you'll be a little bit stronger. Lessons are learned and you grow as a person. So cheers to the positive that come from negatives.

I'm glad I could at least bring a smile to your face over something as simple as that. pirat geek
Back to top Go down
furball006
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: SO sick of money problems   SO sick of money problems EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:33 am

Life is sweet and sour its not all sunshine and lollypops. Play the cards you are dealt and roll with the punches.
Anyway money is a power scam, so if money is your problem (like it is for most of us). That problem goes all the way up to the top my friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SO sick of money problems   SO sick of money problems Empty

Back to top Go down

SO sick of money problems
Page 1 of 1