Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

already GTA5????

Go down 
+8
phil19uk
GetTheCans
MNTwins
jackwabbit
Giggyjunior08
Rey
Dripik
raynel6988
12 posters
AuthorMessage
raynel6988
Strong Soul
raynel6988

already GTA5???? Empty
PostSubject: already GTA5????   already GTA5???? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:43 pm

http://www.thegamereviews.com/article-1028-Rumor-Killers-January-16.html
WTF already gta 4 jus came out last year i dunno they better show sumthing new rather sum stupid dlc
Back to top Go down
Dripik
Strong Soul
Dripik

already GTA5???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: already GTA5????   already GTA5???? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:46 pm

Uh. Read Kotaku, says Rockstar said there is no such thing as GTA5. The only new GTA thing you have to worry about is that Lost and the Damned thing.
Back to top Go down
raynel6988
Strong Soul
raynel6988

already GTA5???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: already GTA5????   already GTA5???? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:07 pm

oh aiight goddamn rumors
Back to top Go down
Dripik
Strong Soul
Dripik

already GTA5???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: already GTA5????   already GTA5???? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:11 pm

Oh, and there's supposedly another DLC thing coming in late this year? After The Lost and the Damned.

I think it's good that they aren't doing anything like that. They should really focus on improving GTA4 because it seriously felt lacking.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

already GTA5???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: already GTA5????   already GTA5???? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:11 pm

Am I the only person who's sick of GTA? Rockstar need to build up other franchises..
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Dripik
Strong Soul
Dripik

already GTA5???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: already GTA5????   already GTA5???? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:15 pm

Rey wrote:
Am I the only person who's sick of GTA? Rockstar need to build up other franchises..

Like midnight club? lol!
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

already GTA5???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: already GTA5????   already GTA5???? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:36 pm

I don't care as long as it's NOT GTA.. I'm sick of hearing about GTA! ALL of them are the same including the designs of the world. In GTA4, it was nice to be roaming New York, but Spider-Man 2 did a WAY better job on it.

Here's an idea for Rockstar. If you don't want to make anything but GTA, why not new worlds for a change? alternative universes?! GTA in Space! GTA in the midevil ages! Hell, GTA in the future!

All GTA games since GTA3 look almost exactly the same.. Bully was a breath of fresh air to me cause it was different and it was a great idea. Sure, anyone could've thought of kids in GTA, but they took it to a different level.
Back to top Go down
Giggyjunior08
Nooblit Soul

already GTA5???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: already GTA5????   already GTA5???? EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 5:05 pm

Rey wrote:

Yeah I totaly agree with you
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

already GTA5???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: already GTA5????   already GTA5???? EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 7:12 pm

im not sick of the GTA frachise, but rockstar do need to come up with new ideas and give gta a nice long at least 5 year vacation
Back to top Go down
MNTwins
Mortal Soul
MNTwins

already GTA5???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: already GTA5????   already GTA5???? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 2:31 am

Rey wrote:
GTA in the midevil ages!

Hahaha! That would be awesome! Instead of stealing cars you would be stealing horses. I would totally get that game. geek
Back to top Go down
GetTheCans
Helpful Soul

already GTA5???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: already GTA5????   already GTA5???? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 2:33 am

It would definitely help create more hype for another one if they spent some time actually thinking about what they are going to do.

As far as more GTA goes, they are apparently planning on doing DLC for a while depending on how it is received by the gaming community.

Lots of games are using DLC now to extend the lifespan of games, and some companies are even trying to do episodic content with a reduced price for the games overall.

Rockstar seems to be trying for the halfway point between these extremes, but unless they put some real muscle and sweat into it, it will be a flop. People are going to expect more.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

already GTA5???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: already GTA5????   already GTA5???? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 3:21 am

I think GTA will lose it all after Prototype and Infamous are released for two reasons.

one, they offer something new and fun. Two, the level design isn't the same over and over!
Back to top Go down
phil19uk
Strong Soul

already GTA5???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: already GTA5????   already GTA5???? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 3:59 am

GTA was always about the open world environment, with gta4 they improved the gameplay and such. But for the next installment I would like to see somhting radical, or a new IP from rockstar. Every game they do is good, I mean they made a ping pong game and it got good reviews.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

already GTA5???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: already GTA5????   already GTA5???? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 4:40 am

That's because the reviewers kiss the company's butt and now I have the urge to rant but not gonna rant unless someone wants me too.. XD

Then again, I honestly won't mind a new GTA if they made these following changes..

- New level designs that are actually noticed..
Don't add a bridge and say that's new level designs!

- A more interesting story..
Maybe it's because I don't like Gangster stories, but then again, I like Saint Row 2's story so better story telling would be great.

- FUN factor..
One reason why I thought Saint Row 2 was much better is because it had more fun things to do like killing zombies or some interesting challenges like killing cops while you're on the bike. GTA4 is a game I play and get bored of after an hour or so while there are many fun things to do in SR2.

--

However, I still think they should give GTA a rest and focus on other franchises (if they had any) or make new ones. Off the back of your head, how many franchises from Rockstar can you name?
Back to top Go down
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

already GTA5???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: already GTA5????   already GTA5???? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 6:35 am

those are just rumors
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

already GTA5???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: already GTA5????   already GTA5???? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 6:58 am

Maybe an official one is, but there still will be millions released on the PSP AND DS..
Back to top Go down
TheSilentOn1
Strong Soul
TheSilentOn1

already GTA5???? Empty
PostSubject: The Gta 5 rumers are really dumb   already GTA5???? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 2:57 pm

they cant improve the last gta the might be able to alter the story line some more but not the map. But their is more then one storyline any ways so theirs no point

the series has been dead along time ago face the fact. Hey atleast rockstar has the PING PONG game they made for the 360 with no hope lol
Back to top Go down
Italiano951
Strong Soul
Italiano951

already GTA5???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: already GTA5????   already GTA5???? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 9:24 pm

lol Grand Theft Steed: Mideviel Warfare! "Gimmie Thy Horse!!! You Witch!"
Back to top Go down
Ruff_Diamond
Helpful Soul
Ruff_Diamond

already GTA5???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: already GTA5????   already GTA5???? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:35 pm

i love gta i want them to make a gta5 i got 4 and its great fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

already GTA5???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: already GTA5????   already GTA5???? Empty

Back to top Go down

already GTA5????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Gaming-
Jump to: