Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death note : Japanese Series

Go down 
+6
reydelreyes
Bliss
SweChraft
ChrisMLG
Rey
Tabarnacos
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

Death note : Japanese Series Empty
PostSubject: Death note : Japanese Series   Death note : Japanese Series EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:53 pm

If you do not know Death note Its an anime, not like pokemon or other stuff like that its more like realistic stuff, Check it out its really good, its basicly a guy that find a book and do bad stuff with it to make the perfect world.

google it.

I suggest you to listen it in japanese with english subtitles its better then the english Dubs. ( thanks SweChraft for the correction )

Have fun Very Happy

Last edited by Tabarnacos on Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Death note : Japanese Series   Death note : Japanese Series EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:56 pm

It's one of the few animes of today worth watching and anybody can enjoy it even if they don't like animes. Don't get fooled by the stupid fangirls, it's a really good anime.
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
ChrisMLG
Nooblit Soul
ChrisMLG

PostSubject: Re: Death note : Japanese Series   Death note : Japanese Series EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:58 pm

Some of my friends are mad fans of Death Note and told me it was good.
i havent seen any of the anime but i saw the 2nd live action movie and it was fairly epic
(even though i didn't really know what was going on)
Back to top Go down
SweChraft
Helpful Soul
SweChraft

PostSubject: Re: Death note : Japanese Series   Death note : Japanese Series EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:59 pm

Tabarnacos wrote:
I suggest you to listen it in japanese with english subtitles its better then the english subs.
You mean its better than the english dub! And thereĀ“s few animes that are realistic, but i guess this is one of those that try to keep it real.
And yea death note is a good anime and its a good start for thous that haven't seen anime because its to cuddly and colorful.
Death note : Japanese Series DeathNote_Anime1
Back to top Go down
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

PostSubject: Re: Death note : Japanese Series   Death note : Japanese Series EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:00 pm

The movies dissapointed me... Its off the storyline of the series.. anyway..
Back to top Go down
Bliss
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Death note : Japanese Series   Death note : Japanese Series EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:07 pm

Exactly Tabar. The movies didn't hold with the storyline. The actors didn't seem as realistic and a bit too fancy some times. I preferred the anime, which was "freakin' sweet!" afro
Back to top Go down
reydelreyes
Nooblit Soul
reydelreyes

PostSubject: Re: Death note : Japanese Series   Death note : Japanese Series EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:38 am

the anime series of Death Note are great.personally i think Raito was the best character in a anime ever.But i still love L hes one of a kind.
Back to top Go down
Helvetespunk
Nooblit Soul
Helvetespunk

PostSubject: Re: Death note : Japanese Series   Death note : Japanese Series EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:59 am

Its a OK anime imo.
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: Death note : Japanese Series   Death note : Japanese Series EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:10 am

It was ok ... like up until ep 25 or so (those who have seen it will know what I mean)
After that it was just kinda bad really.
Back to top Go down
MrTD123
Nooblit Soul
MrTD123

PostSubject: Re: Death note : Japanese Series   Death note : Japanese Series EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:56 pm

i actually really enjoyed Death Note the Anime - not as good as the manga but was still good fun to watch (actually having to hear Misa's voice *shudders*)
You have to admit, the music was phenomenal.
Back to top Go down
truesoviet
Mortal Soul
truesoviet

PostSubject: Re: Death note : Japanese Series   Death note : Japanese Series EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:25 pm

Tabarnacos wrote:
The movies dissapointed me... Its off the storyline of the series.. anyway..

what dissapointed me was actor who played Light...ehhh...NO. L on the other hand, excellent acting and actor
Back to top Go down
truesoviet
Mortal Soul
truesoviet

PostSubject: Re: Death note : Japanese Series   Death note : Japanese Series EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:25 pm

but i love the anime, its awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death note : Japanese Series   Death note : Japanese Series Empty

Back to top Go down

Death note : Japanese Series
Page 1 of 1