Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Street fighter reserection

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSilentOn1
Strong Soul
TheSilentOn1

Street fighter reserection Empty
PostSubject: Street fighter reserection   Street fighter reserection EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 2:59 pm

Is it a got idea on capcoms part for the rebirth of the old arcade series? Give your insight on the sition and what you think about capcom

personaly i think that campcom sucks but i really like the resident evil series so ya i kind of like them comment or post reply
Back to top Go down
Oracle
Mortal Soul
Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Street fighter reserection   Street fighter reserection EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 4:34 pm

Who doesn't want money from an already good game, also they're making it better as well. Its like saying

Here's a cheeseburger, and bacon. For Dessert you get all the ice cream cakes and 10 million hot girls.

Money is money.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Street fighter reserection   Street fighter reserection EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 6:49 pm

Capcom keeps shitting greatness.. It's obviously an attempt to get money but hell, it works!

But unlike Rockstar, Bungie and all these companies, Capcom actually care about the fans and they made SFIV great.

I played it, and it kicks bumm.
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street fighter reserection   Street fighter reserection Empty

Back to top Go down

Street fighter reserection
Page 1 of 1