Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my ghost encounter

Go down 
+4
Tcorb18
GetTheCans
psychomantis666
iEM0
8 posters
AuthorMessage
iEM0
Helpful Soul
iEM0

my ghost encounter Empty
PostSubject: my ghost encounter   my ghost encounter EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 7:06 pm

my ghost incounter..
well my sister was dating a man named eddie..
eddie had a miniture pincher with a big ego but he loved the dog so he spoiled it with lil toys and collars,,
well one day over a weekend visit to his parents house who had recently purchased a very old house that George washington's army had converted it into a temporary hospital due to the main hospitals being full.. so weird surgerys and deaths occured there..
so he decided to take pictures with his digital camera of the dog on the dining room's wooden steps..
so when he takes his first picture he notices 2 white figures in the back ground of a women and a man.. me and he both see it in the picture screen and he quickly takes another.. then the women moves slightly outta view and the man steps forward..
as he takes the last picture the camera dies...
that was one of the most scariest days of my life.. and we left that night..

Last edited by iEM0 on Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

my ghost encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: my ghost encounter   my ghost encounter EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 11:24 pm

well since it was a digital camera my theory (and scientists proven it) is down the tube (the thing is that film cameras can save over a picture and so a picture would have like a gosghtly image) but thats crazy stuff
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingluigi9
GetTheCans
Helpful Soul

my ghost encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: my ghost encounter   my ghost encounter EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:20 am

I believe it. I remember a friend of mine tried taking pictures of ghosts in a house once. There was a catch, though.

The ghosts would appear to them in some dark shape, but once he brought out the camera they vanished. So he tried holding the camera backwards and taking pictures over his shoulder.

The camera went off...

...and it was ripped from his hand and slammed against the back wall.

He was so scared he ran the heck out of there. Once he got his nerve back, he went into the house again to get the camera, and they couldn't find it anywhere on the floor. They kept looking around, and they found it in a box.

Packed in a box. By nobody. There was no one inside that house but them, and they ran outside when the camera went flying. I can't remember if he said he saw anything on the film. I imagine he probably did.
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

my ghost encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: my ghost encounter   my ghost encounter EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:36 am

Well where's the pictures?

I had a few encounters. Nothing special though. Just when I was at a friend's house my shoe flew across the room as I was entering the room.(While no one was in there.) And my other one was at the same house but I was up all alone on they're PC and the light switched on and I felt weird.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

my ghost encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: my ghost encounter   my ghost encounter EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 12:23 am

My brother has a picture of his crazy self jumping frilly off this old truck all funny like. But in the truck there sets this red figure. Pretty cool picture.

Unrelated to digital photography my girlfriend and I have had several things that can be described as "unexplained" happen around our house. Such as shadows on the wall (obviously with no figure to block the light). Children laughter and screams.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Avernious
Lizard King
Elite Soul
Lizard King

my ghost encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: my ghost encounter   my ghost encounter EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 6:46 am

Tcorb18 wrote:
Well where's the pictures?

I had a few encounters. Nothing special though. Just when I was at a friend's house my shoe flew across the room as I was entering the room.(While no one was in there.) And my other one was at the same house but I was up all alone on they're PC and the light switched on and I felt weird.

I second that, I want to see these shots man.
And ya some weird stuff like that has happened to me, maybe we area ll just crazy
Back to top Go down
Prophet2142
Strong Soul
Prophet2142

my ghost encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: my ghost encounter   my ghost encounter EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 12:20 pm

sounds pretty creepy what happened.
In my house there used to be a lady who lived in our house before us and played the piano, we moved in the house and i imagine she moved away and maybe passed away.
Anyway years ago in my room i had big toy boxes stacked up in my room and when the light was on they made a shadow of someone playing the piano, maybe a coincidence? but it was wierd and creepy nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/user/Prophet2142
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

my ghost encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: my ghost encounter   my ghost encounter EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 12:25 pm

Prophet2142 wrote:
sounds pretty creepy what happened.
In my house there used to be a lady who lived in our house before us and played the piano, we moved in the house and i imagine she moved away and maybe passed away.
Anyway years ago in my room i had big toy boxes stacked up in my room and when the light was on they made a shadow of someone playing the piano, maybe a coincidence? but it was wierd and creepy nonetheless.

maybe that was the room were the lady played piano???

the only creepy thing that happend to me was the my tv turned off even though very little power was being used and my remote was next to me and i didnt even touch it not even any of my pets i was like "wtf???"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingluigi9
AbidingSun
Nooblit Soul
AbidingSun

my ghost encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: my ghost encounter   my ghost encounter EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 3:38 pm

was the battery full on the camera?
Back to top Go down
iEM0
Helpful Soul
iEM0

my ghost encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: my ghost encounter   my ghost encounter EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 7:48 pm

Yes the camera was like 2 days old.. and it was full battery when it happened..
i cant really give any photographic proof because 1) was not my camera 2) i was to scared to stay in the house for a couple more hours
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my ghost encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: my ghost encounter   my ghost encounter Empty

Back to top Go down

my ghost encounter
Page 1 of 1