Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

oblvion or fallout

Go down 
+18
Friorey
psthree4evr
BlackWidow
zero
ArmoredRaven
JJefferson89
Lizard King
Tcorb18
Remo
GabbiJay
xvito
phil19uk
Dave
EndOfHeartache
TheGreatPUDDING
Oracle
Rey
TheSilentOn1
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheSilentOn1
Strong Soul
TheSilentOn1

oblvion or fallout Empty
PostSubject: oblvion or fallout   oblvion or fallout EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:23 pm

any one a fan of it and offcorse fallout sence the people made both
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

oblvion or fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: oblvion or fallout   oblvion or fallout EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:24 pm

I played both and Oblivion kept me more entertained.
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Oracle
Mortal Soul
Oracle

oblvion or fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: oblvion or fallout   oblvion or fallout EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:26 pm

Some how, both feel alot the same. First person sword is very fail, and zombie shooting... meh
Back to top Go down
TheGreatPUDDING
Elite Soul
TheGreatPUDDING

oblvion or fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: oblvion or fallout   oblvion or fallout EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:01 pm

Depends on if you like mid-evil style games or moderns FPS'
Back to top Go down
EndOfHeartache
Helpful Soul

oblvion or fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: oblvion or fallout   oblvion or fallout EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 8:50 pm

Fallouts so short, plus you can't play after you beat the main quest, and the endings sucked balls. Not normal balls, no no, ape balls with mayo and mustard on top.
Back to top Go down
Dave
Mortal Soul
Dave

oblvion or fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: oblvion or fallout   oblvion or fallout EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 8:51 pm

Like'm both.
Back to top Go down
phil19uk
Strong Soul

oblvion or fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: oblvion or fallout   oblvion or fallout EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:51 pm

Depends, I really love both of the games.
Back to top Go down
xvito
Mortal Soul
xvito

Location : All over the place. (Okay... it's Sweden really, I'm just being goofy)

oblvion or fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: oblvion or fallout   oblvion or fallout EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 1:22 pm

TheSilentOn1 wrote:
Please check your spelling before you post. study
Also which Fallout do you mean? The good one, the AWESOME one or the "okay" one?
I'm guessing the "okay" one... Which I think is loads better than Oblivion. I can't be arsed with telling you why.
Back to top Go down
TheSilentOn1
Strong Soul
TheSilentOn1

oblvion or fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: oblvion or fallout   oblvion or fallout EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 1:29 pm

xvito wrote:
TheSilentOn1 wrote:
Please check your spelling before you post. study
Also which Fallout do you mean? The good one, the AWESOME one or the "okay" one?
I'm guessing the "okay" one... Which I think is loads better than Oblivion. I can't be arsed with telling you why.

sorry bout that type really fast and forget to hit the key ill start doing it
Back to top Go down
GabbiJay
Mortal Soul
GabbiJay

oblvion or fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: oblvion or fallout   oblvion or fallout EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:30 pm

Oblivion was too unbalanced.. If you were exploring out in the world and found a quest to do, you never really knew if it was extreme or not. thats atleast how i felt about it.

But Fallout 3 is a lot better in my opinion, it is easily the game of the year for me. the graphics, storyline and all the fun exploring and stuff was just simply outstanding
Back to top Go down
GabbiJay
Mortal Soul
GabbiJay

oblvion or fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: oblvion or fallout   oblvion or fallout EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:31 pm

EndOfHeartache wrote:
Fallouts so short, plus you can't play after you beat the main quest, and the endings sucked balls. Not normal balls, no no, ape balls with mayo and mustard on top.

sick....
Back to top Go down
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

oblvion or fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: oblvion or fallout   oblvion or fallout EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 3:46 pm

Fallout 3, now that the modding community is messing with it, it's a great game. You CAN play on after the story, if you install a certain mod.
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

oblvion or fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: oblvion or fallout   oblvion or fallout EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 5:58 pm

I never played Oblivion but I watched a friend play it and I'm gonna have to say Fallout 3 is a better game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
Lizard King
Elite Soul
Lizard King

oblvion or fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: oblvion or fallout   oblvion or fallout EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:36 pm

2 very different games, I am very into Fallout 3 at the moment and I always liked Fable(II) more than Oblivion.
Back to top Go down
JJefferson89
Helpful Soul

oblvion or fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: oblvion or fallout   oblvion or fallout EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:04 am

I just don't think that fallout was a very good comeback from bethesda. I'm not saying it was bad, I just in no way enjoyed it as much as I have oblivion. I still play oblivion here and there.
Back to top Go down
ArmoredRaven
Helpful Soul
ArmoredRaven

oblvion or fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: oblvion or fallout   oblvion or fallout EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 2:12 am

I liked both, but both games had their drawbacks, oblivion felt like it was a beta test for a game engine when it was first released, but after a few patches and mods it ran flawlessly.

Fallout 3 was fun, but they could have done a lot more with the game, it felt too short, and too easy. (Even on hard and very hard settings.)

I never played fallout 1, but I did play fallout 2 which I believe story wise and such beat fallout 3.

To this day I still believe one of the best games ever made was TES: III Morrowind, loved the gameplay, story and the graphics were the best of it's class in it's day.
Back to top Go down
zero
Helpful Soul
zero

oblvion or fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: oblvion or fallout   oblvion or fallout EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 5:13 pm

Fallout 3 is better overall.. BUT Oblivion has way more quests and stuff to do.
Back to top Go down
BlackWidow
Strong Soul

oblvion or fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: oblvion or fallout   oblvion or fallout EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 8:53 pm

FallOut3
i just like the realistic stuff
Back to top Go down
psthree4evr
Strong Soul
psthree4evr

oblvion or fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: oblvion or fallout   oblvion or fallout EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 3:47 pm

oblivion but fallout is also very good. i just think thares more to do on oblivion santa
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/psthree4evr
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

oblvion or fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: oblvion or fallout   oblvion or fallout EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:38 pm

fallout is overrated but it's still better than oblivion ( my opinion )
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
red_blaze
Strong Soul
red_blaze

oblvion or fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: oblvion or fallout   oblvion or fallout EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 1:24 am

Depends on what you like more: ancient times or after apocalypse time? Swords or guns? More exploring or more story following? It all depends on taste... I'll go with Fallout3.
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

oblvion or fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: oblvion or fallout   oblvion or fallout EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 1:44 am

Well they're both the same games really.

The only real difference lies in the theme and the levelling system of the games. They're even built on the exact same engine. Smile

In other words, it mainly depends on which theme you prefer. Medieval or sci-fi.
Back to top Go down
red_blaze
Strong Soul
red_blaze

oblvion or fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: oblvion or fallout   oblvion or fallout EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 2:12 am

Psoewish wrote:
Well they're both the same games really.

The only real difference lies in the theme and the levelling system of the games. They're even built on the exact same engine. Smile

In other words, it mainly depends on which theme you prefer. Medieval or sci-fi.

No, they are not the same...they are similar-but different in many ways.
Back to top Go down
Enphion
Nooblit Soul
Enphion

oblvion or fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: oblvion or fallout   oblvion or fallout EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 12:51 pm

I always prefferd Sci-Fi over medieval. But i recently picked up goty version of oblivion on my ps3 (it was like 30 bucks and thats cheap for such a big game) im loving it. Have not checked out Fall-out 3 yet but according to this thread its a must have for me. Did not even know Fallout was like Oblivion but then Sci-Fi style!
Back to top Go down
red_blaze
Strong Soul
red_blaze

oblvion or fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: oblvion or fallout   oblvion or fallout EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 3:13 pm

Enphion wrote:
I always prefferd Sci-Fi over medieval. But i recently picked up goty version of oblivion on my ps3 (it was like 30 bucks and thats cheap for such a big game) im loving it. Have not checked out Fall-out 3 yet but according to this thread its a must have for me. Did not even know Fallout was like Oblivion but then Sci-Fi style!

The exact same thing it was with me...first got Oblivion GotY, then Fallout3...I also thought it's hard to be game better than Oblivion, but Fallout3 is actually better...bottom line is, you should definitely get Fallout3 if you like Oblivion. Peace!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

oblvion or fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: oblvion or fallout   oblvion or fallout Empty

Back to top Go down

oblvion or fallout
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next