Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Addiction...

Go down 
+4
BlackWidow
jackwabbit
furball006
Rey
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

My Addiction... Empty
PostSubject: My Addiction...   My Addiction... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:24 pm

Sigh.. I think I have the balls for admitting it now.. I added some stuff for you to check out to keep you entertained..

Click for a Bat Secret

It all started five years ago.. I was with my cousins in their house.. our mothers left to go shopping or something like that.. Anyways, one of my cousins brought it from his closet.. I remember telling them that it's bad for them and they shouldn't have it..

Disturbing to know..

They said "you won't understand until you try it".. I was 13, I was dumb.. so I tried it.. and I loved it.. But now, I'm starting to notice how big it affected my life.. my grades are slipping.. I'm starting to spend a lot of money on it.. And It just taste bad now..

Shadow the Hedgehog's #1 fan.. lolololololololol

But for some reason, I keep wanting more.. It's hurting me.. it's hurting everyone.. please, can anyone help me find a cure for my addiction with Cookies?! ;-;
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
furball006
Strong Soul

My Addiction... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Addiction...   My Addiction... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:38 pm

seriously?????????
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

My Addiction... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Addiction...   My Addiction... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:39 pm

furball006 wrote:
seriously?????????

I'm trying to have fun.. PLAY ALONG, DAMNIT! XD
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

My Addiction... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Addiction...   My Addiction... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

My Addiction... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Addiction...   My Addiction... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:41 pm

jackwabbit wrote:
well just dont get this bad

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=5N7jjnOMWlE

TOO LATE MAN!!! TOO LATE!! Dx
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

My Addiction... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Addiction...   My Addiction... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:42 pm

well then you to far gone
Back to top Go down
BlackWidow
Strong Soul

My Addiction... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Addiction...   My Addiction... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:00 pm

quit spamming retard.
Back to top Go down
EndOfHeartache
Helpful Soul

My Addiction... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Addiction...   My Addiction... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:08 pm

I to have an addiction......... It started when I was 4, I saw a boy in the park stripping down....His wet muscles shining in the sun....My (CENCORED) freind started rising...so I began to treat him....gently stroking it until it settled. But I could wait no longer, I was (Cencored) and I needed it now! So I ran into my fridge and grabed it...there it stood atop the shelf....chocolate pudding....I've been addicted ever since

Hungry...Doesn't have to be a bad word Wink
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

My Addiction... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Addiction...   My Addiction... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:17 pm

BlackWidow wrote:
quit spamming retard.

God forbid me trying to have fun. Look around, the board is pretty depressed! might aswell try to make someone smile..

EndOfHeartache wrote:
I to have an addiction......... It started when I was 4, I saw a boy in the park stripping down....His wet muscles shining in the sun....My (CENCORED) freind started rising...so I began to treat him....gently stroking it until it settled. But I could wait no longer, I was (Cencored) and I needed it now! So I ran into my fridge and grabed it...there it stood atop the shelf....chocolate pudding....I've been addicted ever since

Hungry...Doesn't have to be a bad word Wink

I was addicted to that.. until I met the cookies.. damn you, satanic food.. damn you..
Back to top Go down
furball006
Strong Soul

My Addiction... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Addiction...   My Addiction... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:34 pm

BlackWidow wrote:
quit spamming retard.

this isn't spam, this board isnt to belittle people so slow your role down, rey is the best member of this board hes practically holding it together by himself , show some respect
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

My Addiction... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Addiction...   My Addiction... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 10:08 pm

furball006 wrote:
this isn't spam, this board isnt to belittle people so slow your role down, rey is the best member of this board hes practically holding it together by himself , show some respect

I can't tell you how much that means to me. But please.. don't feed my ego. XD <3

Now, I don't expect your respect, nor do I expect you to like me. If you disrespect or hate me, I don't mind either. I'm only a member doing my job. Having fun! isn't that the main point of this forum?

To avoid getting off topic.. can someone help me?! ;-;
Back to top Go down
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

My Addiction... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Addiction...   My Addiction... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:58 pm

I'm all for having fun.

However, this board was made for people to talk about real problems, and get real help from others.

This type of thread deserves to go in the off-topic section.

I was afraid of this type of thing happening when I joined this board. People would eventually start making random nonsense threads, and those who actually want help with their problems would suffer.

Try to respect what Frank was trying to do with this forum.
Back to top Go down
DiGiTiLsOuL
Mortal Soul
DiGiTiLsOuL

My Addiction... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Addiction...   My Addiction... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:01 am

The point of this forum is for people to aid one another by sharing expirences. To offer an ear to listen. To open up and seek help from one another.

Some people take it more serious than others is all.

If you have a cookie problem then I suggest sugar free.

Everyone is appreciated but the board does not need to be held together. Its not here to become popular or reach some sort of Forum Godly stanging its just here for what I stated in the first part of the post.

Your appreciated very much because you do take advantage of the forums and post often but joking in a serious area of the forum might rub others the wrong way -shrugs-

K im outs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/digitilsoul
SS Mod
Helpful Soul
SS Mod

My Addiction... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Addiction...   My Addiction... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:06 am

Im all for fun but this isnt the place. Try off topic where it wont make others feel that this is a joke.

Respect is the only thing we ask here What a Face

So excuse me while I turn the key on this one

*Locked*
Back to top Go down
https://soulspeak.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

My Addiction... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Addiction...   My Addiction... Empty

Back to top Go down

My Addiction...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum