Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is tupac alive it spark a convo

Go down 
+5
AndreB
oldschoolgangsterrap
furball006
Rey
TheSilentOn1
9 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSilentOn1
Strong Soul
TheSilentOn1

Is tupac alive  it spark a convo Empty
PostSubject: Is tupac alive it spark a convo   Is tupac alive  it spark a convo EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:37 pm

i love rock and rap and one day i past by a video saying tupac is alive and for all of you people who dont no who tupac is hes a rapper but any way i guve your view on if hes alive and why or hes not alive and why and dont just say cause it was on the news saying he was dead cause you no how that piolet faked his death because of his finacal situation
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Is tupac alive it spark a convo   Is tupac alive  it spark a convo EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:40 pm

Everybody knows he's dead. If you still think he's alive, You need a lot to learn..
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
TheSilentOn1
Strong Soul
TheSilentOn1

PostSubject: Re: Is tupac alive it spark a convo   Is tupac alive  it spark a convo EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:42 pm

Rey wrote:
Everybody knows he's dead. If you still think he's alive, You need a lot to learn..

lol i dont think hes alive
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Is tupac alive it spark a convo   Is tupac alive  it spark a convo EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:42 pm

Yeah, I'm talking to people who do in general.
Back to top Go down
TheSilentOn1
Strong Soul
TheSilentOn1

PostSubject: Re: Is tupac alive it spark a convo   Is tupac alive  it spark a convo EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:51 pm

Rey wrote:
Yeah, I'm talking to people who do in general.

o gotcha lol you comment on like most of my post i just reliezed that :fa lol! rao:
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Is tupac alive it spark a convo   Is tupac alive  it spark a convo EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:58 pm

I don't like joining forums for no reason, might aswell be active.

Oh, just to not go off topic, WHY ISN'T THERE MORE TALENTED RAPPERS TAKING THE SPOTLIGHT ANYMORE?!
Back to top Go down
TheSilentOn1
Strong Soul
TheSilentOn1

PostSubject: Re: Is tupac alive it spark a convo   Is tupac alive  it spark a convo EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 7:02 pm

Rey wrote:

Oh, just to not go off topic, WHY ISN'T THERE MORE TALENTED RAPPERS TAKING THE SPOTLIGHT ANYMORE?!

lol i have no clue
Back to top Go down
furball006
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: Is tupac alive it spark a convo   Is tupac alive  it spark a convo EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 7:14 pm

Rey wrote:

I BLEEPING TOLD YOU ALREADY REY!!! ITS THE INDUSTRY!!

real talented rappers arent taking the spot light anymore because hiphop is powerful, music is in general
this is why we have soulja boy mike jones lil wayne and all those other cRappers
the people at the top levels of business, government, etc... fear the power of good music
it has the power to assemble crowds and that makes rich people venerable
because of people realised how bad these rich fucks are taking advantage of the rest of the world, wed group up and throw them into the ocean

look up the documentary the us governement vs john lennon, john lennon was magically shot in the head by a supposed crazed fan, but if you talk to yoko ono, or watch john lennon videos from before that lennon himself is talking about how the us government has cia tailing him, going to his concerts and writing down the lyrics to his new songs, he was literaly in fear of his life and he has said ON VIDEO that if he died that it wasnt an accident... that the us governement sent someone to kill himm.. ever since this point music has been on a huge decline, because the rich greedy people see the power in it...

these people profit greatly from war, its their business, so when people want to stop war, they have to silence these people, it happens every time

dont u find it funny that were always killiing the ones who tell us to love and spread messages of peace and we let the demons run amuck?

tupacs last album recorded before he was killed was called killuminati where he tried to expose them, then bam gunned down.. just like anyone else who hits the street with the truth. its truly not a coincidence.....

i do not see any coincidence that after pac and big went down that hip hop has been on the decline, all the way up to soulja boy, major labels do not sign anyone unless they are willing to submit to their agenda, these labels literaly tell these rappers what to rap about, which is basically bling and the degradation of women, even the music itself has been dummed right down, not just the lyrics, and this is true for all mainstreme music across the board

mainstreme music today is the biggest travesti, music has a huge power over the mind and the masses are being manipulated by whats on tv,

anyway lol

thats why tupac is dead
Back to top Go down
oldschoolgangsterrap
Mortal Soul
oldschoolgangsterrap

PostSubject: Re: Is tupac alive it spark a convo   Is tupac alive  it spark a convo EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 9:03 am

Hi friend

Dont believe it man its not true (well im 99.9% sure), its people who just wanna waste your time and just live in the past i'm afraid, i dont believe they are true 2pac fans either or they would just let his spirit live on with his rapping ability and if he does end up coming back i take it all back

thanks man

r.i.p
Back to top Go down
AndreB
Helpful Soul
AndreB

PostSubject: Re: Is tupac alive it spark a convo   Is tupac alive  it spark a convo EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 5:02 am

watch the Biggie & Tupac documentary! Real good movie... It's Sugh Knight that set up the hit on bouth Biggie and Pac. And it's all about monney what ya think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/AndreBmusic
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: Is tupac alive it spark a convo   Is tupac alive  it spark a convo EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 9:56 am

Even people who says that he is alive they joke about it , all people know he is dead
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
astrozombie060
Helpful Soul
astrozombie060

PostSubject: Re: Is tupac alive it spark a convo   Is tupac alive  it spark a convo EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 6:18 pm

of course not.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Devoured Death
Mortal Soul
Devoured Death

PostSubject: Re: Is tupac alive it spark a convo   Is tupac alive  it spark a convo EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:29 pm

He's dead get over it.
Back to top Go down
KidSyndrome101
Elite Soul
KidSyndrome101

PostSubject: Re: Is tupac alive it spark a convo   Is tupac alive  it spark a convo EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:31 pm

He's passed away for a long time now. let him R.I.P please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is tupac alive it spark a convo   Is tupac alive  it spark a convo Empty

Back to top Go down

Is tupac alive it spark a convo
Page 1 of 1