Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not good enough

Go down 
+6
love0never0dies
Dave
koreanpakistan32
Little_SOUL-1914
Rey
EndOfHeartache
10 posters
AuthorMessage
EndOfHeartache
Helpful Soul

Not good enough Empty
PostSubject: Not good enough   Not good enough EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:02 pm

I'm sure everyones had a girl they wanted to ask out for a date, but refrained thinking you wern't good enough. But what if it's true? What if I'm not good enough. Be it looks or intelligence, personality or social standing. What I'm trying to get at here is, what if your ugly and you know it, but no one will tell you, how will you get better? You won't, exactly! I don't know what I'm saying I'm just losing my mind.

MMMKAYYY

GET TO DA CHOPPA

YOU SON OF A BITCH

I AM DA TERMINATOR

IS HE HAVIN A LAUGH!?

BILLIE JEAN IS NOT MA LOVAAAAA JUST A GIRL WHO THINKS THAT I AM THE ONE! THE KID IS NOT MY SON!

WHO IS YOUR DADDY, AND WHAT DOES HE DO

I'M DETECTIVE JOHN CAMBELL, I'm A COP YOU IDIOT!

BYE!
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

Not good enough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not good enough   Not good enough EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:20 pm

STOP USING ARNOLD SOUNDBOARDS! D:

If a girl/guy judges you based on your looks, then she's/he's not good enough for you. ;3
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

Not good enough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not good enough   Not good enough EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:21 pm

EndOfHeartache wrote:
I'm sure everyones had a girl they wanted to ask out for a date, but refrained thinking you wern't good enough. But what if it's true? What if I'm not good enough. Be it looks or intelligence, personality or social standing. What I'm trying to get at here is, what if your ugly and you know it, but no one will tell you, how will you get better? You won't, exactly! I don't know what I'm saying I'm just losing my mind.

dude...i know
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/spartansarmy666
koreanpakistan32
Strong Soul
koreanpakistan32

Not good enough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not good enough   Not good enough EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:55 pm

then you find somebody that wont be botehred by such things
also try to change ur appereance in a way taht makes u more comfortable
to sitll be u but also comfortable with other peopl
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/koreanpakistan32
Dave
Mortal Soul
Dave

Not good enough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not good enough   Not good enough EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 10:59 pm

Quote :
what if your ugly and you know it

1. Change that. Love yourself first. It's easier said than done, but worth it.
2. If you're comfortable with yourself, you will be more confident. Even though it's kind of cliché, confidence is sexy.

Just think of the most confident person you know. They do pretty well, right? Also, I'm not talking about someone so confident that they come off as a jerk. Confidence connects with everything, from how people perceive you to how you overcome obstacles and conflicts. Do you have a certain outfit or ever had a haircut that you really loved? I know for me I enjoy the day a lot more if I like what I'm wearing. I don't have to worry about how I look, because I know I'm looking good (or at least better than most days).

Just for the heck of it, I'll tell a little story. A long time buddy of mine never got any action in High School, no matter how hard he tried. He was pretty open that he didn't enjoy the way he looked. He dressed a little more nerdy than he'd like to admit. However, there were plenty of nerdier looking guys who did a lot better with the ladies than he did. One day he decided to change all that. He started working out a little, ate a little healthier and changed his look a bit. It really wasn't an enormous change and only took a few months, but it was very obvious that he was much more comfortable with himself. Instantly he started doing much better with the ladies, even the ones he use to think he had no chance with. It almost seemed like magic, because it was all rather subtle. However, all those subtle changes made a big difference.

It all starts with you. If you feel ugly, you're going to come off as ugly. There are certain things about yourself that are impossible to change, so first get past that and improve what you can. Even if it's something other than appearance, be honest with yourself and work to better yourself in a way that makes YOU feel good. Even though it may be difficult, it's probably worth it in the end.
Back to top Go down
love0never0dies
Nooblit Soul
love0never0dies

Not good enough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not good enough   Not good enough EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 10:00 pm

koreanpakistan32 wrote:
then you find somebody that wont be botehred by such things
also try to change ur appereance in a way taht makes u more comfortable
to sitll be u but also comfortable with other peopl
well he's right & some people would say ur ugly or ur dum but there are other people that will think other wise believe me I know how u feel but now I know that there are some people would tell u that u aren't ugly or dum coz they think that ur the one for them so keep going & don't bother to what others say Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

Not good enough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not good enough   Not good enough EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 8:19 am

i guess i beat the love doc to this one but confidance is the key. If you contine to look at your self in a negtive way other people always will. you need to learn to love yourself before you try anything with another person
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

Not good enough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not good enough   Not good enough EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 5:19 pm

Haha.

Ya definitley confidence is very important.

Believe it or not but we send off vibes when we are communicating with other or just standing by or walking. They can be negative or positive vibes. If you give off negative vibes, you won't be looked at as a possible friend or partner, its just the way it is.

If you are looking like you don't want to be there, or you are dragging yourself around, be take notice and act towards it.

If you walk proud but not cocky and/or get involved i conversations, it will give off a positive vibe and people will also take notice.

But sometimes its just not meant to be. You never say your not good enough. You are always good enough it just it may not be the right time or stuff like that, or it was just not meant to happen
Back to top Go down
Zanryu
Mortal Soul
Zanryu

Not good enough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not good enough   Not good enough EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 6:17 pm

I've also found that girls these days like it when a guy looks tough or angry. I mean, I've had three girls try to go out with me in the past year, and they hardly even know me. I'm always angry looking, and I always look like I'm about to kill somebody. I dunno, I think it's my worst quality, but girls seem to like me for it.

Then again, it may just be girls over here...

But yeah, act confident, be yourself, etc. You'll get some looks and even a good friend, if not more.
Back to top Go down
chanelbags233
Elite Soul

Not good enough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not good enough   Not good enough EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:31 am

discount designer bags Nice price
designer inspired handbags Prevalent
air max 2011 known brand
nike shox tl3 well handbags
women puma shoes known brand
air max tn Excellent stuff
puma shoes Rational
puma shoes online Preferential discount
women timberland boots Good cheap
wholesale gucci shoes best stylie
louis vuitton handbags Online here
Back to top Go down