Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Microsoft + Sony Join Forces?

Go down 
+12
GhoStLead3r93
Friorey
psthree4evr
joeSchmo61
zero
Kevxtreme
Lizard King
xvito
MR__ZOMBIE
Tcorb18
Rey
BloogerExpress
16 posters
AuthorMessage
BloogerExpress
Helpful Soul
BloogerExpress

Microsoft + Sony Join Forces? Empty
PostSubject: Microsoft + Sony Join Forces?   Microsoft + Sony Join Forces? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:23 pm

Just imagine it. Microsoft and Sony making a next generation console together. No PS3 or XBOX exclusives. All PS3's and XBOX's amazing features combined. Remarkable Graphics, Web-Surfing And The Online would be amazing with Sony and Microsofts combined support.

But I know the console wars have gone on too long for this too happen, and these two major companies think that they can beat out one and other. Thinking they are better then one and other. But hey! What do you think about the idea?
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft + Sony Join Forces?   Microsoft + Sony Join Forces? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:28 pm

I don't see it being special because the 360 was a PS3 prototype, so technically, the 360 IS by Sony.
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
BloogerExpress
Helpful Soul
BloogerExpress

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft + Sony Join Forces?   Microsoft + Sony Join Forces? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:35 pm

Rey wrote:
I don't see it being special because the 360 was a PS3 prototype, so technically, the 360 IS by Sony.

no offense but that was a ps3 fanboy reply. so you would not like to see a really powerful system with all games exclusive for it? or be curious to see what they could come up with together. and i am talking next generation systems.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft + Sony Join Forces?   Microsoft + Sony Join Forces? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:44 pm

HOW DARE YOU POINT OUT THE OBVIOUS! XD

Just kidding.. But it's true, Sony showed Microsoft some of their plans and prototypes so Microsoft used them.

The only big thing I can see happening is..

- Online won't be free.. but it will still have awesome quality to it.
- We can assure a better quality in the system it self (NO RINGS OF DEATH!)

But the most important one has to be..

- NO MORE CONSOLE FANBOYS!!!!! =D
Back to top Go down
BloogerExpress
Helpful Soul
BloogerExpress

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft + Sony Join Forces?   Microsoft + Sony Join Forces? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:45 pm

i very much agree with you lol.
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft + Sony Join Forces?   Microsoft + Sony Join Forces? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 6:01 pm

Yeah, if they did do this.... The cost would be crazy high. I would guess around 1400-1500$
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
MR__ZOMBIE
Mortal Soul
MR__ZOMBIE

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft + Sony Join Forces?   Microsoft + Sony Join Forces? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:20 am

i would think was asome id by the system
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft + Sony Join Forces?   Microsoft + Sony Join Forces? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:22 am

You know what, thinking about it now, it would be a horrible idea.

Why? because there will be no compatition. They'll keep bringing poor quality to it until it goes downhill like the WWE.
Back to top Go down
BloogerExpress
Helpful Soul
BloogerExpress

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft + Sony Join Forces?   Microsoft + Sony Join Forces? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 2:26 pm

no i wouldn't compare it to wrestling. competition does push sony and microsoft to make better games but, the software itself together would be amazing. i get angry when such good games only go to 1 certain system because of "fanboys". left4dead for example only came to xbox and pc because makers were xbox fanboys. made me angry.
Back to top Go down
xvito
Mortal Soul
xvito

Location : All over the place. (Okay... it's Sweden really, I'm just being goofy)

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft + Sony Join Forces?   Microsoft + Sony Join Forces? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 3:02 pm

That would be peee-retty bad for the industry. No company should get too much space, just look at Nintendo (they used to be so cool Sad ).
Back to top Go down
Lizard King
Elite Soul
Lizard King

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft + Sony Join Forces?   Microsoft + Sony Join Forces? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 4:17 pm

the only way that would happen is if Nintendo became an unbelievably powerful source and made like an 1080P HD Super Wii with a built in 70" LCD that burned Blu rays and made cocoa. otherwise the 3 will be at with each other until the end of the world(possibly only 3 more years, DAMN YOU 2012!!!)
Back to top Go down
Kevxtreme
Elite Soul
Kevxtreme

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft + Sony Join Forces?   Microsoft + Sony Join Forces? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:41 pm

A Playstation 360 sounds pretty sweet Smile
Back to top Go down
zero
Helpful Soul
zero

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft + Sony Join Forces?   Microsoft + Sony Join Forces? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 4:41 pm

When good companies murge bad things happen.
Back to top Go down
joeSchmo61
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft + Sony Join Forces?   Microsoft + Sony Join Forces? EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 10:27 am

imo i think that the competition is good because of price drops and both groups developing new features/games to get an edge on the other
Back to top Go down
psthree4evr
Strong Soul
psthree4evr

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft + Sony Join Forces?   Microsoft + Sony Join Forces? EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 3:42 pm

that would be cool. and also the companys will be makeing a lot more money.
thay should make 1 super console
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/psthree4evr
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft + Sony Join Forces?   Microsoft + Sony Join Forces? EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 6:49 pm

If Sony and Microsoft join forces they would make the best gaming console of all time , it would be awesome A LOT of games and combines advantages of each company
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
BloogerExpress
Helpful Soul
BloogerExpress

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft + Sony Join Forces?   Microsoft + Sony Join Forces? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:38 pm

like im saying. all games aside, the price aside, the whole industry aside. it would be an unreal console
Back to top Go down
GhoStLead3r93
Helpful Soul
GhoStLead3r93

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft + Sony Join Forces?   Microsoft + Sony Join Forces? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:51 pm

Tcorb18 wrote:
Yeah, if they did do this.... The cost would be crazy high. I would guess around 1400-1500$
I wouldn't say that much. I think the price should be at least $900 to $1,100
Back to top Go down
Blackmoor
Helpful Soul
Blackmoor

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft + Sony Join Forces?   Microsoft + Sony Join Forces? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 10:30 am

It would be awesome cause in the future the games will look like real human beings someday and if those companies join up it would be epic and both of them could actually beat Nintendo. Now Nintendo seems to be marketing towards people who don't play video games, I mean like parents who don't play many games cause with the Wii Fit and stuff. The only bad thing is that the console might need a cool name like Xstation Wink. It would be cool, but there aren't many possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Kevxtreme
Elite Soul
Kevxtreme

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft + Sony Join Forces?   Microsoft + Sony Join Forces? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 3:38 pm

Blackmoor wrote:
It would be awesome cause in the future the games will look like real human beings someday and if those companies join up it would be epic and both of them could actually beat Nintendo. Now Nintendo seems to be marketing towards people who don't play video games, I mean like parents who don't play many games cause with the Wii Fit and stuff. The only bad thing is that the console might need a cool name like Xstation Wink. It would be cool, but there aren't many possibilities.

Honestly, i never cared for the sales on games or consoles.
Back to top Go down
astrozombie060
Helpful Soul
astrozombie060

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft + Sony Join Forces?   Microsoft + Sony Join Forces? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 4:35 pm

This is kind of like the "legalizing weed" ordeal, sure it seems cool at first, but when you get into technicalities, things are better the way they are now.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
red_blaze
Strong Soul
red_blaze

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft + Sony Join Forces?   Microsoft + Sony Join Forces? EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 12:48 am

Don't you guys know that Sony and Nintendo are secretly working together against Microsoft...lol
Back to top Go down
Devoured Death
Mortal Soul
Devoured Death

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft + Sony Join Forces?   Microsoft + Sony Join Forces? EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:22 pm

I don't like that idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft + Sony Join Forces?   Microsoft + Sony Join Forces? Empty

Back to top Go down

Microsoft + Sony Join Forces?
Page 1 of 1