Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lord Of the Rings Conquest

Go down 
+4
phil19uk
Tcorb18
Lizard King
Tabarnacos
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

Lord Of the Rings Conquest Empty
PostSubject: Lord Of the Rings Conquest   Lord Of the Rings Conquest EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 5:13 pm

Does anyone have it ? Im thinking of buying it and I want you guys's advice !
Back to top Go down
Lizard King
Elite Soul
Lizard King

PostSubject: Re: Lord Of the Rings Conquest   Lord Of the Rings Conquest EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 5:28 pm

haven't played it but have seen some game play and hear reviews overall it seems very good almost a lotr battlefront type game, seems like a rent to me though
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: Lord Of the Rings Conquest   Lord Of the Rings Conquest EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 5:56 pm

Get the demo first. It's fun but I agree with the other guy. A rentable game type.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
phil19uk
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: Lord Of the Rings Conquest   Lord Of the Rings Conquest EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 5:59 pm

Got some pretty horrific reviews, but I did enjoy the demo...I will probably rent it first though.
Back to top Go down
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

PostSubject: Re: Lord Of the Rings Conquest   Lord Of the Rings Conquest EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 6:42 pm

Just noticed Frank made a video of it xD What a coincidence.....

It looks nice, Hayden looked like to like it alot ^^

Ill go buy it monday. So Yea Very Happy Ill tell you my opinion then Very Happy

Bye
Back to top Go down
Oracle
Mortal Soul
Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Lord Of the Rings Conquest   Lord Of the Rings Conquest EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:43 pm

Archers go PEW PEW.
Back to top Go down
TheSilentOn1
Strong Soul
TheSilentOn1

PostSubject: lord of the rings   Lord Of the Rings Conquest EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:47 pm

the game is gonna be a bust on the story line
Back to top Go down
JJefferson89
Helpful Soul

PostSubject: Re: Lord Of the Rings Conquest   Lord Of the Rings Conquest EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 12:54 am

I think it is really fun. Kind of a lord of the rings version of battlefront, and I really enjoyed that game. I think the single player missions, and split screen are some good fun. Haven't really gotten into multiplayer, I have played it a couple times just not enough to really enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
ArmoredRaven
Helpful Soul
ArmoredRaven

PostSubject: Re: Lord Of the Rings Conquest   Lord Of the Rings Conquest EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 2:32 am

I played the demo, and rented the retail release.

Overall the game -seems- neat with it's multiplayer but for me it got old, same animations over and over, same dialogue over and over, after the first few battles it gets extremely repetitive

Also, the graphics are dated at best, it sort of reminds me of the dreamcast days, but I do not mean that in a bad way.

Fun to play, epically if you have friends to play it with, if they are not hardcore gamers.

If I had to rate this game on a scale of 10, it would get a 6.
Back to top Go down
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

PostSubject: Re: Lord Of the Rings Conquest   Lord Of the Rings Conquest EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:52 pm

I bought it yesterday, I do not regret it, Its just great, Im a huge fan of the other ones on the gamecube and that stuff and this one is better. For me, Its a good 8/10... Except the broken anims that occurs once within 50000 times and the short campaing, the gameplay is just stunning and the online is great. Soo much fun with you friends, you can play with each one of them again and again.. splitscreen is just awesome... Maybe not 60 bucks... but when it goes to 50 u must buy it !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord Of the Rings Conquest   Lord Of the Rings Conquest Empty

Back to top Go down

Lord Of the Rings Conquest
Page 1 of 1