Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dead people !

Go down 
+2
xvito
Tabarnacos
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

Dead people ! Empty
PostSubject: Dead people !   Dead people ! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:21 pm

Sometime When I walk downtown I see people, Millions of people walking by, not talking to eachothers, Not even touching eachothers.. Sometime I wonder if some of these people are ghosts and we can see them but you cannot know because you will look stupid if it is a real person....

I know it sounds strange but That is what I feel.... One time I ran into someone and said sorry and this person didn't even turned back just continued and I felt a bit strange because I touched him quite hard ( wasn't looking ) and my shoulder kind of... passed through him.. Or maybe not... I don't know......

GAHH... This is strange.
Back to top Go down
xvito
Mortal Soul
xvito

Location : All over the place. (Okay... it's Sweden really, I'm just being goofy)

Dead people ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead people !   Dead people ! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:36 am

Tabarnacos wrote:
Sometime When I walk downtown I see people, Millions of people walking by, not talking to eachothers, Not even touching eachothers.. Sometime I wonder if some of these people are ghosts and we can see them but you cannot know because you will look stupid if it is a real person....

I know it sounds strange but That is what I feel.... One time I ran into someone and said sorry and this person didn't even turned back just continued and I felt a bit strange because I touched him quite hard ( wasn't looking ) and my shoulder kind of... passed through him.. Or maybe not... I don't know......

GAHH... This is strange.
Maybe your just thinking about it too much. You should worry, their people alright. Even if they sometimes act a little strange.
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

Dead people ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead people !   Dead people ! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:02 pm

That's just a side effect of technology I think. People tend to think inside their own small world and don't see anything further than that.
There used to be a time, not even so long ago (in the 90's even) where everything was much more open and social. Then computers became more mainstream, and finally the cell phone that killed it all.
Back to top Go down
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

Dead people ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead people !   Dead people ! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:43 pm

:s Okay I guess confused
Back to top Go down
GetTheCans
Helpful Soul

Dead people ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead people !   Dead people ! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 12:35 am

Have you ever seen someone stop a real life conversation to answer, and then have a conversation, on their cell phone?

I mean really. What ARE you priorities?
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

Dead people ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead people !   Dead people ! EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 12:29 am

Quantum mechanics says that everything is based on perception. So if you cognitively perceive the dead, then it is so.Universe only exist as a grand sense of consciousness.

Sounds a bit like "hippie talk", but hey that's what physicist say. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Avernious
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

Dead people ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead people !   Dead people ! EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 6:10 pm

Go Downtown and start touching putting. Like bump into them(fake accidently). And see you go through them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
Sponsored content

Dead people ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead people !   Dead people ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Dead people !
Page 1 of 1