Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finally halo wars and odst

Go down 
+7
phil19uk
Lizard King
Oracle
xvito
ArmoredRaven
GabbiJay
TheSilentOn1
11 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSilentOn1
Strong Soul
TheSilentOn1

Finally halo wars and odst Empty
PostSubject: Finally halo wars and odst   Finally halo wars and odst EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:29 pm

any one looking forward to halo wars or i think its called odst or now as recon before they change the name
Back to top Go down
GabbiJay
Mortal Soul
GabbiJay

PostSubject: Re: Finally halo wars and odst   Finally halo wars and odst EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 11:50 pm

no
Back to top Go down
ArmoredRaven
Helpful Soul
ArmoredRaven

PostSubject: Re: Finally halo wars and odst   Finally halo wars and odst EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 2:35 am

At first I was all for a halo rts but after seeing some of the beta videos and gameplay videos I am having second thoughts.

If you want to look into some good RTS games check out Starcraft 2, and Dawn of War 2 both play extremely different, but that is not a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
xvito
Mortal Soul
xvito

Location : All over the place. (Okay... it's Sweden really, I'm just being goofy)

PostSubject: Re: Finally halo wars and odst   Finally halo wars and odst EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 3:27 am

They'll probably be pretty bad Crying or Very sad
Not like the old Halo games...
Back to top Go down
Oracle
Mortal Soul
Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Finally halo wars and odst   Finally halo wars and odst EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:59 am

More Halo Maps..? Yes Please. I do love halo when I'm playing with friends.
Back to top Go down
Lizard King
Elite Soul
Lizard King

PostSubject: Re: Finally halo wars and odst   Finally halo wars and odst EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 10:20 am

Don't care for Halo too much I think it is very overrated. prefer gears of war for an online shooter. I really don't like FPS
Back to top Go down
phil19uk
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: Finally halo wars and odst   Finally halo wars and odst EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 10:53 am

Im pretty much loving the halo: recon idea, a more stealthy halo along with an openworld. As for Halo wars, it could be good I mean its made by the guys who did age of empires my fav rts series.
Back to top Go down
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: Finally halo wars and odst   Finally halo wars and odst EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 6:26 pm

i think they will be great games , i wish i still have my old 360 so i could play them
Halo IS indeed overrated but it is still a good game
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
Dave
Mortal Soul
Dave

PostSubject: Re: Finally halo wars and odst   Finally halo wars and odst EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 9:33 pm

I'll check out ODST. I doubt I'll play Halo Wars. I don't enjoy playing RTS games on a console.
Back to top Go down
XxRaN96xX
Helpful Soul
XxRaN96xX

PostSubject: Re: Finally halo wars and odst   Finally halo wars and odst EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 9:17 pm

i definately am I Love RTS Games and this one is being developed with 360 in mind so itsnot going to be like other rts console failures as for recon its sort of a maybe right now
Back to top Go down
Blackmoor
Helpful Soul
Blackmoor

PostSubject: Re: Finally halo wars and odst   Finally halo wars and odst EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 6:19 pm

Halo has never appealed to me, but I thinkin Microsoft is now making an attempt to make more games in different ways with the name Halo to appeal more people so they win more money. Makes me say this cause the wi-fi adapter is like 100 bucks and that's too much. Halo is overrated and the multiplayer is alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally halo wars and odst   Finally halo wars and odst Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally halo wars and odst
Page 1 of 1