Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello everyone! ;)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

Hello everyone! ;) Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone! ;)   Hello everyone! ;) EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:26 pm

Well hello there everyone :]
As you may be able to see if you turn your head slightly to the left, I'm Psoewish. *waves* And in case anyone's interested in that, I'm dazed871 on Youtube (I don't have videos though so it's not worth checking anything out Razz)

Anywaaay let's talk about me for a bit, since that's my favorite subject and all that Rolling Eyes

I'm a 20 year old guy living in Belgium, and I'm currently looking for a job (and not finding one, damn economy!).
My hobbies are mainly playing games and watching anime. I occasionally do other stuff like swimming or badminton, but that takes so much effort Laughing

I like anything cute and just love animals, any kind, even bugs are cute in their own way ^_^

And well, I have no idea what else I could say so ...
Well if you want to know anything about me, ask ahead, I only bite when I'm hungry.
Back to top Go down
SgtVoodoo
Elite Soul

Hello everyone! ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! ;)   Hello everyone! ;) EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:27 pm

welcome to the forum Razz

Its even harder to get a job when your 14 and have no previous experiance in anythingXD
Back to top Go down
chanelbags233
Elite Soul

Hello everyone! ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! ;)   Hello everyone! ;) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:10 am

discount designer bags Nice price
designer inspired handbags Prevalent
air max 2011 known brand
nike shox tl3 well handbags
women puma shoes known brand
air max tn Excellent stuff
puma shoes Rational
puma shoes online Preferential discount
women timberland boots Good cheap
wholesale gucci shoes best stylie
louis vuitton handbags Online here
Back to top Go down