Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Using Your TV as a Computer Monitor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BloogerExpress
Helpful Soul
BloogerExpress

Using Your TV as a Computer Monitor Empty
PostSubject: Using Your TV as a Computer Monitor   Using Your TV as a Computer Monitor EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 2:49 pm

im thinking of buying cords that allow me to use my tv as a computer monitor (pc to tv cords). anyone have this? does it work good?
Back to top Go down
xvito
Mortal Soul
xvito

Location : All over the place. (Okay... it's Sweden really, I'm just being goofy)

PostSubject: Re: Using Your TV as a Computer Monitor   Using Your TV as a Computer Monitor EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 3:13 pm

BloogerExpress wrote:
im thinking of buying cords that allow me to use my tv as a computer monitor (pc to tv cords). anyone have this? does it work good?
It depends... What do you mean by good?
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: Using Your TV as a Computer Monitor   Using Your TV as a Computer Monitor EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 6:28 pm

I don't recommend doing it. It depends on how big your t.v is but unless you tv is 22 inches or smaller its not going to look to good.

The better thing to do is to use a computer monitor as a tv. Monitors can run at a way higher resolution that t.vs

I watched some of Lab with Leo and somebody had the same question. It gets pretty complicated because you have to change the output on the computer and you have to mess around with the settings on your tv. Your best bet is to google it on how to do it properly
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: Using Your TV as a Computer Monitor   Using Your TV as a Computer Monitor EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 9:36 pm

BloogerExpress wrote:

I do it sometimes... There are many was to go. Cable wise. The best I've found is VGA cables and using some computer speakers.

Settings aren't that hard to figure out. Its pretty easily tweak able. Just make sure you make note of stuff so you don't screw anything up that you can't fix.

What do you want to use your T.V. as your PC monitor anywho?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Avernious
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Using Your TV as a Computer Monitor   Using Your TV as a Computer Monitor Empty

Back to top Go down

Using Your TV as a Computer Monitor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Gaming :: Tech-
Jump to: