Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do did you like about Rainbow six vegas 1 and 2?

Go down 
+5
ps3gamer95
BlackWidow
Kurten
phil19uk
GhoStLead3r93
9 posters
AuthorMessage
GhoStLead3r93
Helpful Soul
GhoStLead3r93

What do did you like about Rainbow six vegas 1 and 2? Empty
PostSubject: What do did you like about Rainbow six vegas 1 and 2?   What do did you like about Rainbow six vegas 1 and 2? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 7:40 pm

RSV1: I like it because of the cover system and the big varity of guns.

RSV2: The same reason as the first Rainbow Six Vegas, the mulitplayer was good but laggy, and the story line was suspence and build with great action.

But overall Rainbow Six Vegas 2 got my vote. It was a hard desision.
Back to top Go down
phil19uk
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: What do did you like about Rainbow six vegas 1 and 2?   What do did you like about Rainbow six vegas 1 and 2? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 9:43 pm

Have only played RSV2. But I loved it, the realistic gameplay was refreshing (using cover etc) and the whole upgrade/stat system was good too. The story was kinda meh, and the end boss was terrible. But overall a top game.
Back to top Go down
Kurten
Mortal Soul
Kurten

PostSubject: Re: What do did you like about Rainbow six vegas 1 and 2?   What do did you like about Rainbow six vegas 1 and 2? EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 5:50 am

R6V 1 was funny first and i spent a little more than 11 months just playing terrorist hunt online, good times Smile Rainbow six vegas 2 had more guns, better custimization options and was overall better than the first one. Tho i have these good memories from the first one. i'll prob vote on the 2nd tho.
Back to top Go down
BlackWidow
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: What do did you like about Rainbow six vegas 1 and 2?   What do did you like about Rainbow six vegas 1 and 2? EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 9:06 am

yea..their good but the AI is bad bumm
sometimes to badass he knows where i am everything
Back to top Go down
ps3gamer95
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: What do did you like about Rainbow six vegas 1 and 2?   What do did you like about Rainbow six vegas 1 and 2? EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 9:14 am

hate too say it but im not too impressed with 2. the controls arent very changable i dont know its not for me lol!
Back to top Go down
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

PostSubject: Re: What do did you like about Rainbow six vegas 1 and 2?   What do did you like about Rainbow six vegas 1 and 2? EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 10:51 am

i have rainbow six vegas 2 and ive never played it, my stepdad plays it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/faramir545
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: What do did you like about Rainbow six vegas 1 and 2?   What do did you like about Rainbow six vegas 1 and 2? EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 6:49 pm

I don’t like Vegas , But the first one was better
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
TheGreatPUDDING
Elite Soul
TheGreatPUDDING

PostSubject: Re: What do did you like about Rainbow six vegas 1 and 2?   What do did you like about Rainbow six vegas 1 and 2? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 9:32 pm

Not sure,never played them,would anyone recommend it?Do enough people still play online?
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: What do did you like about Rainbow six vegas 1 and 2?   What do did you like about Rainbow six vegas 1 and 2? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 10:03 pm

there is a big community for the game in MLG

i preferred vegas 1 but vegas 2 is just as fun
Back to top Go down
GhoStLead3r93
Helpful Soul
GhoStLead3r93

PostSubject: Re: What do did you like about Rainbow six vegas 1 and 2?   What do did you like about Rainbow six vegas 1 and 2? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:42 pm

TheGreatPUDDING wrote:
Not sure,never played them,would anyone recommend it?Do enough people still play online?
I would recommend it if your a big fan of the series but I think people still play it on Xbox360 and PS3. Rent the games first then buy it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do did you like about Rainbow six vegas 1 and 2?   What do did you like about Rainbow six vegas 1 and 2? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do did you like about Rainbow six vegas 1 and 2?
Page 1 of 1