Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Highest lvl in Nazi Zombie

Go down 
+5
EnoughSaid
faramir545
Friorey
Tcorb18
GiraffeInc
9 posters
AuthorMessage
GiraffeInc
Nooblit Soul
GiraffeInc

Highest lvl in Nazi Zombie Empty
PostSubject: Highest lvl in Nazi Zombie   Highest lvl in Nazi Zombie EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 5:03 pm

The highest lvl I have gotten in nazi co-op is 18. I got this far playing with my nephew on split screen. Highest I have gotten online joining with random people was lvl 15. Its hard to get a decent team when you join random groups because people glitch it or just do very stupid things. We got to lvl 18 by first only useing pistol and the 200 point gun( I forget its name ) Till about round 4 then going in the help room and start spinning the random box. At about lvl 7 you go up the stairs and then go directly to the other stairs and defend there. In this position you only have to defend one window and the door way that all the zombies funnel through. Its best if one person has one of the mountable heavy guns and a ray got and the other has a ray gun and flame thrower/mountable heavy gun. One person covers the window and helps the other person when alot are coming at once or he is reloading. When ever you get a insta kill the person covering the window takes over the doorway so the other person can conserve ammo. I prefer the flame thrower/raygun combo the best for the person covering the window because he can kill the zombies attacking the window and the zombies that run past the window that enter in the other windows. At around lvl 15 it starts taking longer for the zombies to burn to death so be carefull. Also they start to one hit kill you.

Tips= Try to leave the last zombie alive and run around it so you can repair windows and spin the random box.

Ps= Sorry if grammer is bad I have been awake 3 days lol
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: Highest lvl in Nazi Zombie   Highest lvl in Nazi Zombie EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 5:33 pm

Like 19-20 without glitching.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: Highest lvl in Nazi Zombie   Highest lvl in Nazi Zombie EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 6:54 pm

I played it in my friend’s house on his 360 , I don’t have the game , I reached lvl 8 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

PostSubject: Re: Highest lvl in Nazi Zombie   Highest lvl in Nazi Zombie EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 9:01 am

i reached lvl 15 solo no gliches. in the first lvls just let the zombies in and knife them since u get more points plus points for repairing windows. luckily once i opened help door and opened random box i got ray gun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/faramir545
EnoughSaid
Elite Soul
EnoughSaid

PostSubject: Re: Highest lvl in Nazi Zombie   Highest lvl in Nazi Zombie EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:36 pm

I got to 21 with 3 people. All of us had Ray Guns and Machine Guns. But if u don't get Max Ammo every 2 rounds u are screwd!
Back to top Go down
wattshisname
Nooblit Soul
wattshisname

PostSubject: Re: Highest lvl in Nazi Zombie   Highest lvl in Nazi Zombie EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 3:07 pm

well i got 2 lvl 34 wen glitchin( dont hate plz) and lvl 18 without both with another person, both were peeps i know not random people from the other side of the world, but the first time i did it when i just finished the campaign i only got to lvl 2 lol ( i was a noob lol) lol!
Back to top Go down
TheSilentOn1
Strong Soul
TheSilentOn1

PostSubject: with twoo people   Highest lvl in Nazi Zombie EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 7:46 pm

with two people me and my cousin with out glitching got to levl 15 by sitting in the back room and me setting off the door way with a ray gun and a lmg
Back to top Go down
GiraffeInc
Nooblit Soul
GiraffeInc

PostSubject: Re: Highest lvl in Nazi Zombie   Highest lvl in Nazi Zombie EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 10:30 pm

Yeah a lot of nazi zombies depends on luck once you have decent skillz. I hate it when I can only get bolt action rifles from the random box or never get any full ammo or insta kill bonuses.

On a side note, I hate when you find a good team online and everyone seems to know what they are doing and you are working well together without even knowing one another then around lvl 13 someone will glitch it. I always leave the match when someone glitches it just takes the fun out of it for me. I understand if you are with friends and you are planning on glitching it for fun but in a random match it just makes me go blllaaaarrggeeeee !
Back to top Go down
Zancoth
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: Highest lvl in Nazi Zombie   Highest lvl in Nazi Zombie EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:57 pm

I've only gotten to level 13 with a random group of 3 other people..
And they said I sucked, even though I got the most headshots and kills, so I don't know what the heck they were talking about.
I did my job you know.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Mortal Soul
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Highest lvl in Nazi Zombie   Highest lvl in Nazi Zombie EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 1:50 pm

wave 12 with my friend Jake, split screen its hard with they way the game has their split screen. Pisses me off
Back to top Go down
TheSilentOn1
Strong Soul
TheSilentOn1

PostSubject: Re: Highest lvl in Nazi Zombie   Highest lvl in Nazi Zombie EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:20 pm

Brandon wrote:
wave 12 with my friend Jake, split screen its hard with they way the game has their split screen. Pisses me off

ya thats how i had to play
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highest lvl in Nazi Zombie   Highest lvl in Nazi Zombie Empty

Back to top Go down

Highest lvl in Nazi Zombie
Page 1 of 1