Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Fortress 2 :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendBerk
Nooblit Soul
LegendBerk

Team Fortress 2 :D Empty
PostSubject: Team Fortress 2 :D   Team Fortress 2 :D EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 5:48 am

I love playing TF2 and looking for some ppl who plays it Very Happy. I really recommend it for Fps lovers too
Back to top Go down
Zancoth
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 :D   Team Fortress 2 :D EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 6:37 am

I just bought it along with Garry's Mod.
So far I'm enjoying it alot, but I had it for PS3 before, but that version didn't have any updates at all, which really sucked and is mainly the reason I sold it and bought the PC version.
Do you use Steam to play TF2? I'd love to play with you. http://steamcommunity.com/id/Zancoth
Back to top Go down
Popcorn
Mortal Soul
Popcorn

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 :D   Team Fortress 2 :D EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 7:10 am

Back to top Go down
Prophet2142
Strong Soul
Prophet2142

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 :D   Team Fortress 2 :D EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 7:22 am

Ya i play the game, i have only played it briefly due to busy on Half life 2 and Portal, i am WARFOXPLAYER on it.
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/user/Prophet2142
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 :D   Team Fortress 2 :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Fortress 2 :D
Page 1 of 1