Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skate 2! Pure Awesomeness!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EnoughSaid
Elite Soul
EnoughSaid

Skate 2! Pure Awesomeness! Empty
PostSubject: Skate 2! Pure Awesomeness!   Skate 2! Pure Awesomeness! EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:40 pm

I just got the game and it is sweeter than yo mama! The game is so much better than any skating game I have played! It beats Tony Hawk anyday!
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

Skate 2! Pure Awesomeness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skate 2! Pure Awesomeness!   Skate 2! Pure Awesomeness! EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 6:14 pm

For sure. I loved the first one and i fell in love again. I do have some problems with it but i am sure they can be fixed with a patch

1. Moving objects- sometimes they fly up in the air and land about 30 feet away.

2. Walking- Its really slow and unresponsive. if i press X it takes about 2 seconds for the player to repsond on screen.

3. Getting off board- If i get off the board close to a car, my guy wipes out. If i am in a tight place, he wipes out. if i am on steps and i want to get off and walk the rest of the way, my guy just wipes out.

other than those the game is amazing, the tricks feel awesome and with double the tricks there is so much to do.
Back to top Go down

Skate 2! Pure Awesomeness!
Page 1 of 1