Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friday the 13th?

Go down 
+5
thelovedoctor
Lizard King
Zanryu
Brandon
DiGiTiLsOuL
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DiGiTiLsOuL
Mortal Soul
DiGiTiLsOuL

Friday the 13th? Empty
PostSubject: Friday the 13th?   Friday the 13th? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 1:23 pm

So like yea......

I mean it is being done by the people who redid the Texas Chainsaw and stuff, but opinions???
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/digitilsoul
Brandon
Mortal Soul
Brandon

Friday the 13th? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th?   Friday the 13th? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 2:01 pm

It looks good, doesn't look over the top like Jason X, and it made it to the theaters so it must be worth watching.
Back to top Go down
Zanryu
Mortal Soul
Zanryu

Friday the 13th? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th?   Friday the 13th? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 4:04 pm

I saw an ad for it before bed last night.

It looked friggin' sick, in my opinion. I wish I could go see it, but I'm not old enough. D:
Back to top Go down
Lizard King
Elite Soul
Lizard King

Friday the 13th? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th?   Friday the 13th? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 5:39 pm

could be good, I enjoyed the Halloween remake by Rob Zombie. Too bad he's not remaking this one. That would just be sick.
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

Friday the 13th? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th?   Friday the 13th? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 5:41 pm

Zanryu wrote:
I saw an ad for it before bed last night.

It looked friggin' sick, in my opinion. I wish I could go see it, but I'm not old enough. D:

I am 16 and they let me into 18A movies. they don't care. As long as they are making money, they will let you in.

But On-Topic. It looks pretty dece but i honestly think that they should leave all the old classics alone. Hollywood is running out of movies to make so they are ruining the old classics. The old texas chainsaw massacre is good, better than the new one.

This movie looks to be promising but i think it will be welcomed with mixed opinions. The older crowd might like it, but they will notice the difference which made the original good. The younger crowd will dig it because they like to see all the updated blood and guts scenes which lacked in the original.

I will go and see it. Just not on opening day.
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

Friday the 13th? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th?   Friday the 13th? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 9:47 pm

Personally I'm not a fan of the series. I've seen them all, I decided I dislike slashers. Its just mindless gore to me. If they wanted to impress me they'd have to add plot twist. Which, Seeing as how its a remake, is unlikely... I love thought out stories with my horror. I'd even prefer plain old just "BOO" jump out and scary ya movies. Its not that I have a weak constitution. I just think gore is distasteful. Rolling Eyes

Anywho that's my opinion... I'll probably watch it... I won't go pay ten bucks at the theater though... Its not worth that, but what is these days?

STAR TREK!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Avernious
SgtVoodoo
Elite Soul

Friday the 13th? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th?   Friday the 13th? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 10:10 pm

Avernious wrote:
Personally I'm not a fan of the series. I've seen them all, I decided I dislike slashers. Its just mindless gore to me. If they wanted to impress me they'd have to add plot twist. Which, Seeing as how its a remake, is unlikely... I love thought out stories with my horror. I'd even prefer plain old just "BOO" jump out and scary ya movies. Its not that I have a weak constitution. I just think gore is distasteful. Rolling Eyes

I agree, I LOVED the resident evils and stuff, but things like SAW are just plain stupid, just people being tortured :/
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

Friday the 13th? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th?   Friday the 13th? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 10:20 pm

SgtVoodoo wrote:
Avernious wrote:

I agree, I LOVED the resident evils and stuff, but things like SAW are just plain stupid, just people being tortured :/

Yeah. Well Saw one was ok because it had a twist, but after that it was all about shock factor. As well as trying to make people cringe.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Avernious
Essencewing
Mortal Soul
Essencewing

Location : Prince Edward Island, Canada (never heard of it, huh?)

Friday the 13th? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th?   Friday the 13th? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 7:52 am

I hate slashers and anything that causes me to feel fear. What's even weirder is that this thing looks interesting since I've only seen a small clip of Jason Takes Manhattan (the first murder scene). Still, I hate horror films and shows unless it's Supernatural.
Back to top Go down
byranicon
Helpful Soul
byranicon

Friday the 13th? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th?   Friday the 13th? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 11:56 am

i'm glad that rob zombie has nothing to do with this movie, he ruined Halloween, and his other movies were overhyped, just like his music. i'm looking forward to seeing how horrible this will be. it doesn't even make sense to me. Jason was never in the first Friday movie, and he never got his mask till Friday 3. if they just tried to remake the first Friday, but throw Jason in the plot, they fail. bottom line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Friday the 13th? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th?   Friday the 13th? Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Entertainment :: Tv/Movies-
Jump to: