Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi-lo Party Peoples <3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lamperouge
Nooblit Soul
Lamperouge

Hi-lo Party Peoples <3 Empty
PostSubject: Hi-lo Party Peoples <3   Hi-lo Party Peoples <3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:07 pm

Well What can I say....
As you can probably tell my screen name is Lamperouge.
My real Name Geovani. I ish(haha I like the word "ish") 19 years old and I'm from texas
Well I don't really talk all that much on Forums, but maybe I'll get around to posting on this here forum. I'm like a huge video game fan, not like a serious player but I like them. I have a ps3, don't have many games on it but love the ones I do have. I aslo have a psp, a ds, and a ps2 . Let's see what else to say, I have a awesome cat His name is Peter <3 and a chihuahua And her name is Zelda(oh yeah my doggy is named after Princess Zelda lol). I'm pretty easy to get along with, even though I can be a tad bit weird. I love life what can I say it's great, Having fun living it and meeting new people, cause one can never have too many friends. I like Anime and Manga. Haven't really watched much anime since nothing has caught my eye since my Code Geass ended. Mhmmmm...... What else to say....I love movies kinda a big movie buff watching anything thing that looks good current favorite move is "In Bruges", I also watch alot of Tv, Love Me self some Dexter, Lost, Supernatural, Breaking Bad, and alot of other shows but too lazy to type them all. So yep, If you peoples want to know anymore feel free to ask <3
And I've always found it nice to end a topic with a quote that makes me giggle....
"Baby Carrots are trying to make me gay"
-Stephen Colbert-
Back to top Go down
Popcorn
Mortal Soul
Popcorn

PostSubject: Re: Hi-lo Party Peoples <3   Hi-lo Party Peoples <3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 12:04 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy this forum (cuz I am xD), and maybe talk about a lot of stuff with you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chanelbags233
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: Hi-lo Party Peoples <3   Hi-lo Party Peoples <3 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:36 am

discount designer bags Nice price
designer inspired handbags Prevalent
air max 2011 known brand
nike shox tl3 well handbags
women puma shoes known brand
air max tn Excellent stuff
puma shoes Rational
puma shoes online Preferential discount
women timberland boots Good cheap
wholesale gucci shoes best stylie
louis vuitton handbags Online here
Back to top Go down