Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Casper must go!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

Casper must go! Empty
PostSubject: Casper must go!   Casper must go! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:45 pm

Okay so Since I moved in this house that I'm currently in strange things have been happening. First off, I can hear things moving around in the crawlspace in our attic and I mean I hear people walking around. I also hear people talking in our house and stuff. Like just now I'm typing and this mouse is moving all on its own without vibrations nothing the stinker is moving I wish I had a video of it, my mom thinks I'm going crazy when its just gliding along. The other day I was just sitting here and this vase above the computer just came flying at me now how could it fall if its in the back of the shelf. My mom got hit in the back of the head with an M&M toy and shes like "why did you throw that at me" I said mom I'm all the way over here turned completly away from you how could I do that. I feel like someone is watching me sometimes and I'll see my dog come in the house and when I follow her she just vanishes and when I turn around she walks through the door, so I think my last puppies ghost is living with us! I don't want to even consider that. One day I woke up to seeing a little girl dressed in old fashion clothing with the big dresses, large hats, and gloves, I just know her name was Elizabeth she was just gorgeous and when I looked at the clock and then back at her she was gone and like a month later I found out that my grandmothers mothers name was Elizabeth. The things that go on here to me aren't dangerous but they are mind bottling and out of sorts. But I told casper if he doesn't stay friendly I might have to exorcise him! Strange but totally true the ghosts and I have an understanding! lol! affraid
Back to top Go down

Casper must go!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Entertainment :: Supernatural-
Jump to: