Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gang Help/Advice

Go down 
+13
OnlineInsider
Tcorb18
DtoX
Little_SOUL-1914
SgtVoodoo
cDizzle
V
furball006
Avernious
BlackWidow
jackwabbit
Remo
Strieth
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

Gang Help/Advice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:47 pm

some ppl join gangs cause its the only way they will be able to survive in there environment.
some do it cause they dont have anyone to turn to and when you get that kind of brotherhood a gang offers youll do anything to keep it.
and then theres thoes whos raised into it and dont know anything else than gang life.
and theres also thoes who just like it.
i know that if i was raised in place with gangs id probably be in one cause i never really was accepted anywhere.
and i have a thing for violence. im not the guy that goes out and fights alot. i cant remember the last time i was in a fight.
but me and a friend used to beat the crap out if each other.
it felt great. got out all my aggression and a work out.
but that was ok cause its something we both enjoyed to do and we had boundaries.
but running out into the street and kicking someones bumm just because isnt.
gang life isnt a good thing.
but if you havent wanted to be in one you havent had a life of solitude and rejection.
cause if you have then all you want is to be around ppl that accept you and like you. a gang can give you that. sadly
Back to top Go down
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:42 am

wtf, did everyone just go off topic? Wasnt this dude trying to ask for help, and all i see are you guys arguing about something stupid.

Well what i think gangs are just stupid, if you think you will get respect for being in a gang well your wrong its called fear not respect. Proud of killing people for having a different race thats pathetic. Wanna do something with your life than quit your gang, i imagine that would be hard since your father is the leader? I think you should think more about your future cause you never know if the gang of those blacks your father killed wants revenge or just decides to do a drive by or what ever. Staying in your gang may mean making your life shorter, if you truly cherish your life then leave your gang. Well if you ever see this post i hope you follow my advise and everyone elses advice cause i see you arent very active.

There are countries where the military recruits children so they can fight wars. In the 80's in El Salvador during the civil war the army recruited all boys that turned 12 years of age to kill the rebels, their countrymen. People are forced to kill people at such a young age and you Steith actually have a choice to leave those ways but those children are forced to kill innocent people without hesitation. Dont get me wrong i play all those bloody and gory games but i know the difference between fantasy and reality. This is the real world its not a game where you have 100 lives or do overs, once your in trouble theres no going back. But if you choose to stay with your gang i hope you are ready for the consicuenses of it. Leave your gang while you still can, cause once you in too deep theres no going back.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/faramir545
AbidingSun
Nooblit Soul
AbidingSun

PostSubject: Umm duuuuddeee   Gang Help/Advice - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 4:32 pm

Really a gang?

Not cool at all

But this is MY PERSPECTIVE on things

Really don't follow you fathers footsteps because really im not trying to sound like a wimp but FIGHTING does NOT help a thing when you are just doing it for fun or someone is messing with your girlfriend

OH advise on the girlfriend thing

IF and this is a BIG IF! a guy is touching on your girl
stop him
dont fight him.
Tell him that was hist last chance and that if you see him doing that again, BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF HIM FOR TOUCHING YOUR GIRL.

now if your girl is GOING ALONG with it

DROP HER
i dont care if you love her
DROP THAT HO!

and.... just my advice for the gang thing

DONT .. please dont follow your dad's footsteps it will lead to horror.... the cops WILL eventually tun on you. TRUST ME!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
darko12321
Strong Soul
darko12321

PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 6:07 pm

im not part of any gangs but i know how it all goes down, I have been around gangs for the last 5 years now at the skate park i hang out most of them skate so after a few months they accepted me as there friend they even asked me to join them (wich i said no 2) for what i have seen for the last 5 years i dont know how anyone would want a life like that most of them have ended up in jail for murder or from dealing drugs speaking. Even from just hanging out with them at the skate park has goten me into problems from other gangs. This sh.it is just childish and throwing your life away.
Back to top Go down
TFaith
Mortal Soul
TFaith

PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:17 am

I had this whole post written out, but when i read it back it sounded a little harsh.

Simply put, the fact you are here on forums asking if you should pursue a life of killing black people for having the nerve to want to EXIST! shows that you are making steps, but have a LONG way to go.

Gangs are stupid.
Violence is something that should not be taken lightly.

You really need some act right. you keep up this life, one day your gonna find out, 'oh dear, im just a 14 year old, and i'm really not as tough as i think i am' as your getting your bumm kicked... itll happen. and its not uncommon. alot of younger guys, think they are immortal. untouchables.. but i assure you, your not pal..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gang Help/Advice
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3