Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

least favorite movie

Go down 
+11
truesoviet
Italiano951
BalooDumptruckRacthet
Paradox
Friorey
BubbleGum
Sqorpion
BlackWidow
Rey
Ichigo
xxundeadxlovexx
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

least favorite movie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: least favorite movie   least favorite movie - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:05 am

Tcorb18 wrote:
I dont know about you guys but seriously... In the name of the king or waht ever its called. with jason statham i mean poo there were poo tons of good actors but it just was a big waste of time lol and it was also like 2 hours haha

I agree, they could have done such a better job on that movie. Some parts were alright, but overall pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
truesoviet
Mortal Soul
truesoviet

PostSubject: Re: least favorite movie   least favorite movie - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:20 am

Ichigo wrote:
Tcorb18 wrote:
I dont know about you guys but seriously... In the name of the king or waht ever its called. with jason statham i mean poo there were poo tons of good actors but it just was a big waste of time lol and it was also like 2 hours haha

I agree, they could have done such a better job on that movie. Some parts were alright, but overall pretty bad.

i couldn't agree more, i rented it because i was bored, and usual statham delivers a very good movie...not this time...movie is garbage
Back to top Go down
oldschoolgangsterrap
Mortal Soul
oldschoolgangsterrap

PostSubject: Re: least favorite movie   least favorite movie - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:58 am

i believe it was called maid in manhatten with Jennifer Lopez and i was dragged to it when i was like 10 it was quite awful lol never again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: least favorite movie   least favorite movie - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

least favorite movie
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2