Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Does anyone need help?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dietician*gamer
Nooblit Soul

Does anyone need help? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone need help?   Does anyone need help? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 11:28 pm

Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone needs help with weight management, whether it be losing weight, or putting on some muscle, or a combination of both. If you feel too shy to post it on the board you can PM me, and ill keep it between us, or otherwise you can just post any inquiries on this topic and ill get back to you that way.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Hey   Does anyone need help? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:57 am

I have tried several different things. and nothing seems to help. i guess it could be the diet or maybe that i only eat once or twice a day. I guess the problem with that is that since i only eat once or twice a day they are BIG meals. do you have any advice on what to eat or whatever. i also want to build a little muscle at the same time. right now i am 5 "8 260lbs male. Thank you for you concern

Kirby
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kirbysenior2007
dietician*gamer
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone need help?   Does anyone need help? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:27 am

well kirby you're right about it being bad to only eat once or twice a day. If i were you id start out by getting into the habbit of cutting ur meals down into smaller meals and eating more regularly, try to snack on fruits or veggies throughout the day between meals as another way to keep your metabolism boosted. As for building muscle, if you plan on weightlifting then take in about 20 grams of protein prior to exercise, with little or no carbs (carbs make insulin production harder). And about 30 grams of protein afterwards, and this is where you wanna get in your carbs. Since you are trying to lose weight at the same time id limit the carb intake post-workout to about 40 grams.
Back to top Go down
TFaith
Mortal Soul
TFaith

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone need help?   Does anyone need help? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:48 am

ive lost a TON of weight recently, due to stress of the relationship kind, been sleeping 3 hours a night, eating maybe 3/4 times a week, lost around 16/17kg in the last month, also exercising alot ontop of that, its not healthy, im sure.. so, could you perhaps point me in the direction of what i should be eating, and how often, also, how vital is sleep to weight loss, i only ask because, when im not sleeping, im active, and when im active, i lose weight? if that makse sense Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone need help?   Does anyone need help? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone need help?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Life Issues :: Weight Issues-
Jump to: