Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

F.E.A.R 2:PROJECT ORIGIN

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Prophet2142
Strong Soul
Prophet2142

F.E.A.R 2:PROJECT ORIGIN Empty
PostSubject: F.E.A.R 2:PROJECT ORIGIN   F.E.A.R 2:PROJECT ORIGIN EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 5:46 pm

Was playing the demo of this game just before at midnight with the door closed, headphones in and the lights out and there is some freaky stuff that goes on. I am looking very forward to this game as the first one was immense, anyone else wanting to play F.E.A.R 2? have you played the demo? Looks very promising.
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/user/Prophet2142
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R 2:PROJECT ORIGIN   F.E.A.R 2:PROJECT ORIGIN EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 6:42 pm

Can't wait to get my hands on it! affraid
Back to top Go down
Steve-JohnsonRE
Mortal Soul
Steve-JohnsonRE

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R 2:PROJECT ORIGIN   F.E.A.R 2:PROJECT ORIGIN EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 6:49 pm

For some reason I don't think I'll like this game, I mean I like when movies do that flashy-there's something there that's not even there thing. I don't like when games do that.
Back to top Go down
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R 2:PROJECT ORIGIN   F.E.A.R 2:PROJECT ORIGIN EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 8:03 am

ive played the demo, and there is one part that made me jump off my seat. Im not really a fan of these kind of games, but i might buy it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/faramir545
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R 2:PROJECT ORIGIN   F.E.A.R 2:PROJECT ORIGIN EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 8:45 am

That game scared the crap out of me.. when you are in the theater and you get to the side and when you open the door omg OMG OMG !! That was so F'in scary... I jumped fourty-twelve feet in the air.

I will defineatly buy this... But the mech part was kind of creepy.. ruining the game...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R 2:PROJECT ORIGIN   F.E.A.R 2:PROJECT ORIGIN Empty

Back to top Go down

F.E.A.R 2:PROJECT ORIGIN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Gaming-
Jump to: