Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Haha, So I haven't even introduced myself

Go down 
+2
BlackWidow
Exile
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Exile
Mortal Soul
Exile

Haha, So I haven't even introduced myself Empty
PostSubject: Haha, So I haven't even introduced myself   Haha, So I haven't even introduced myself EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 11:31 pm

Well I'm Keith, Im a very open person,
I'm a christian and don't judge so if you ever need to talk feel free to PM me
I Paintball and Cook, I love all forms of sports, If I'm excellent at them or not so much.
I surf Nexopia, and Youtube Daily, I Play a lot of Ragnarok online and enjoy watching Movies all the time Surprised
Back to top Go down
BlackWidow
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: Haha, So I haven't even introduced myself   Haha, So I haven't even introduced myself EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 11:35 pm

u paintball? i never did that i wish i would tho shit is hella expensive
im new to bTW Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Exile
Mortal Soul
Exile

PostSubject: Re: Haha, So I haven't even introduced myself   Haha, So I haven't even introduced myself EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 11:37 pm

Paintball can get very expensive, find a friend that does it and go with them once to see if you like it before you invest into it.
Its a very very fun sport. What a Face
Back to top Go down
BlackWidow
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: Haha, So I haven't even introduced myself   Haha, So I haven't even introduced myself EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 11:40 pm

yea nothing like Real life FPS right? lol
Back to top Go down
Exile
Mortal Soul
Exile

PostSubject: Re: Haha, So I haven't even introduced myself   Haha, So I haven't even introduced myself EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 11:48 pm

Its intense, if you play with the right group of people it just becomes a blast, you learn everyone's styles and tactics.
I'm the sneaky guy that gets in the weirdest places and takes you out when you can't see it coming.
Here in BC there's a group called the Outlaws which I play with and we go to this barn. I always go into the addict or on the rough and no one expects it
Back to top Go down
BlackWidow
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: Haha, So I haven't even introduced myself   Haha, So I haven't even introduced myself EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 11:51 pm

what happens if u get tagged? u just go sit?
Back to top Go down
Exile
Mortal Soul
Exile

PostSubject: Re: Haha, So I haven't even introduced myself   Haha, So I haven't even introduced myself EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 11:54 pm

There's a ton of different ways to play, when you have a big amount of people you usually play 1 hit you're out, With less you can play "Suck it up" where as long as you can take the pain you're good. Which you can rather play in a big open field and let at it. Or just like a normal game you want to last a long time. To make it a lil more safe for players there's usually the "8feet rule" or w.e where with in a certain distance you can call Mercy with is like taking a guard from behind and stripping them of gear pretty much :p and they have to go out
Back to top Go down
SgtVoodoo
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: Haha, So I haven't even introduced myself   Haha, So I haven't even introduced myself EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:53 am

I love paintballing ^_^

BC, As in British Columbia?

I try to go paintballing as often as i can, but the nearest place is an hours drive, and also super expensiveXD lol
Back to top Go down
Exile
Mortal Soul
Exile

PostSubject: Re: Haha, So I haven't even introduced myself   Haha, So I haven't even introduced myself EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:03 am

SgtVoodoo wrote:
I love paintballing ^_^

BC, As in British Columbia?

I try to go paintballing as often as i can, but the nearest place is an hours drive, and also super expensiveXD lol
Yeah BC being British Columbia
The most beautiful place on earth. Very Happy I've done a lot of traveling across Canada and the USA and I wouldn't wanna live anywhere else
Back to top Go down
SgtVoodoo
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: Haha, So I haven't even introduced myself   Haha, So I haven't even introduced myself EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:51 pm

I agree Razz, i dont do much traveling, but i just love it here lol
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Haha, So I haven't even introduced myself   Haha, So I haven't even introduced myself EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:52 pm

Haha, so I haven't welcomed you? welcome. <3
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Gen__Wolf
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: Haha, So I haven't even introduced myself   Haha, So I haven't even introduced myself EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:52 pm

The forums should have a dance party flower
Back to top Go down
chanelbags233
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: Haha, So I haven't even introduced myself   Haha, So I haven't even introduced myself EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:04 am

discount designer bags Nice price
designer inspired handbags Prevalent
air max 2011 known brand
nike shox tl3 well handbags
women puma shoes known brand
air max tn Excellent stuff
puma shoes Rational
puma shoes online Preferential discount
women timberland boots Good cheap
wholesale gucci shoes best stylie
louis vuitton handbags Online here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haha, So I haven't even introduced myself   Haha, So I haven't even introduced myself Empty

Back to top Go down

Haha, So I haven't even introduced myself
Page 1 of 1