Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anybody here like Pink Floyd?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve-JohnsonRE
Mortal Soul
Steve-JohnsonRE

Anybody here like Pink Floyd? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody here like Pink Floyd?   Anybody here like Pink Floyd? EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 7:34 pm

I recently found A Saucerful of Secrets and The Wall at a used book store and I've been playing them on my record player non stop, I'm really surprised how great the condition is and how awesome the sound quality is, it's way better than cd.
Back to top Go down
raynel6988
Strong Soul
raynel6988

PostSubject: Re: Anybody here like Pink Floyd?   Anybody here like Pink Floyd? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 12:58 pm

yea i do my fav song is echoes but long az hell i know in young but that music from 60 70 80 r the best in my opinion
Back to top Go down
HellFire
Helpful Soul

PostSubject: Re: Anybody here like Pink Floyd?   Anybody here like Pink Floyd? EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 8:46 am

I like em. There one of my favorite bands and Dark Side of the moon is just an awsome album (best of all time mabey...)
Back to top Go down
SgtVoodoo
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: Anybody here like Pink Floyd?   Anybody here like Pink Floyd? EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 5:30 pm

I got 4 of their Cd's, and my mom saw them in concert when she was pregnant, so i was born a pink floyd fan lol
Back to top Go down
Zanryu
Mortal Soul
Zanryu

PostSubject: Re: Anybody here like Pink Floyd?   Anybody here like Pink Floyd? EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 7:19 pm

I've never been a fan of Pink Floyd, really, but I've never listened to them much. They aren't really my kind of music, but you never know.
Back to top Go down
Steve-JohnsonRE
Mortal Soul
Steve-JohnsonRE

PostSubject: Re: Anybody here like Pink Floyd?   Anybody here like Pink Floyd? EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 7:56 pm

I seriously think that without a steady soundtrack of Pink Floyd my life would be very boring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody here like Pink Floyd?   Anybody here like Pink Floyd? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody here like Pink Floyd?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Entertainment :: Music-
Jump to: