Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taken: Anyone seen it?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KING
Mortal Soul
KING

Taken: Anyone seen it? Empty
PostSubject: Taken: Anyone seen it?   Taken: Anyone seen it? EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 7:07 pm

I LOVED IT!
It was great, funny, and all action-y!
Plot was kinda meh, but the movie was all about the intelligence and the action!
I wont say anything about the movie, for those who haven't seen it, you if you like fighting and car chases and such, you should see this movie! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: Taken: Anyone seen it?   Taken: Anyone seen it? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 8:26 am

i watched it twice ! Btw his daughter’s friend is HOT!!! and his daughter was a real pain in the *** she runs like a 5 year old ! Razz hehe !
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
Zanryu
Mortal Soul
Zanryu

PostSubject: Re: Taken: Anyone seen it?   Taken: Anyone seen it? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 3:41 pm

My dad got an illegal copy of it a few days before release, but I didn't care about that. He told me it was a good movie and that I'd enjoy it, considering how much I love the Bourne movies.

Well, my dad's not stupid. I loved it, it was a great movie. The action was great, especially the first fight... or, well, beat down. I didn't expect it, so my reaction was like, 'DAAAAAAANG, POPS GOT SKILLS MAN!'

But no, Liam Neeson did a phenomenal job, and yeah, what's her face's friend was frigging hot... I was shocked when she... yanno. =/

All in all it was a great movie though, I watched it three times in the same day. Definitely recommended if you're into movies like the Bourne trilogy.
Back to top Go down
EnoughSaid
Elite Soul
EnoughSaid

PostSubject: Re: Taken: Anyone seen it?   Taken: Anyone seen it? EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 8:20 am

Friorey wrote:
i watched it twice ! Btw his daughter’s friend is HOT!!! and his daughter was a real pain in the *** she runs like a 5 year old ! Razz hehe !

Yeah the daughter's running pissed me off! They could have picked a better actress for that movie! Also Amanda is hot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taken: Anyone seen it?   Taken: Anyone seen it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Taken: Anyone seen it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Entertainment :: Tv/Movies-
Jump to: