Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pineapple Express - Anybody Watched It?

Go down 
+8
astrozombie060
Ichigo
BlackWidow
Friorey
Remo
byranicon
Tcorb18
Bretmaster5
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Bretmaster5
Nooblit Soul

Pineapple Express - Anybody Watched It? Empty
PostSubject: Pineapple Express - Anybody Watched It?   Pineapple Express - Anybody Watched It? EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 3:35 pm

One Of Most Funniest Films Ive Watched ! Neutral
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: Pineapple Express - Anybody Watched It?   Pineapple Express - Anybody Watched It? EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 4:20 pm

I thought it was funnier then SH!T but, alot of people on this site didn't like.... I don't know why.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
byranicon
Helpful Soul
byranicon

PostSubject: Re: Pineapple Express - Anybody Watched It?   Pineapple Express - Anybody Watched It? EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:48 pm

i watched it and thought it was lame. cheech and chong are the masters of stoner comedy. harold and kumar are just cheap rip offs and pineapple express needed a plot that wasn't written by a 5th grader.
Back to top Go down
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

PostSubject: Re: Pineapple Express - Anybody Watched It?   Pineapple Express - Anybody Watched It? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 12:56 am

It was silly, Seth Rogan is usually a better actor than that.
Back to top Go down
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: Pineapple Express - Anybody Watched It?   Pineapple Express - Anybody Watched It? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 6:08 am

it sucks ( my opinion )
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
BlackWidow
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: Pineapple Express - Anybody Watched It?   Pineapple Express - Anybody Watched It? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 11:17 am

gr8 action\stoner movie
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Pineapple Express - Anybody Watched It?   Pineapple Express - Anybody Watched It? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:43 pm

Byranicon pretty much explained it best. Here are some other reasons I didn't enjoy it. There were some parts that I giggled over, but overall it didn't keep me entertained. Which led me to not really pay attention. I don't think James Franco should have been cast as the dealer. The storyline is just a failure.

I'm sure I could pick at other things I didn't like. Overall it was just meh to me.

Last edited by Ichigo on Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
astrozombie060
Helpful Soul
astrozombie060

PostSubject: Re: Pineapple Express - Anybody Watched It?   Pineapple Express - Anybody Watched It? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 4:15 pm

Not yet, but I REALLY want to = )
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: Pineapple Express - Anybody Watched It?   Pineapple Express - Anybody Watched It? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:57 pm

BlackWidow wrote:
gr8 action\stoner movie

Don't know about action really.. If you liked Pineapple Express ( I laughed very hard ). Then you should also try "Sex Drive" (again HILARIOUS).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Avernious
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: Pineapple Express - Anybody Watched It?   Pineapple Express - Anybody Watched It? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 10:49 pm

Told you about people on this site not liking it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
GabbiJay
Mortal Soul
GabbiJay

PostSubject: Re: Pineapple Express - Anybody Watched It?   Pineapple Express - Anybody Watched It? EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 3:27 pm

the movie was okay really, i was expecting a lot from it because the trailer looked awesome.. but it didn't live up to my expectations

5.5/10
Back to top Go down
hernan.esquivel
Mortal Soul
hernan.esquivel

PostSubject: Re: Pineapple Express - Anybody Watched It?   Pineapple Express - Anybody Watched It? EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 2:54 am

the movie was ok seth has been in better movies. the best part was when they fight at the drug ealers house and i think seth breaks down the door and the other guy falls and breaks the toilet. Laughing
Back to top Go down
CJ
Mortal Soul
CJ

PostSubject: Re: Pineapple Express - Anybody Watched It?   Pineapple Express - Anybody Watched It? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 7:47 pm

i thought it was alright i mean i laughed at parts here and there and my friends thinks its the best movie theyve seen but for some reason seth rogen doesnt really make me laugh all that much
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/PrescottEstateFilms
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pineapple Express - Anybody Watched It?   Pineapple Express - Anybody Watched It? Empty

Back to top Go down

Pineapple Express - Anybody Watched It?
Page 1 of 1